Sponsor Support - NAPA (2 Viewers)

I parked next to the Napa Durango at the airport on Tuesday. I left them a note of luck. Am I lame that I am into this sport that much that it excites me when i see a support vehicle at the airport. My fellow junkies, please support me...

I drive by Reliant Stadium every day, twice a day on my way to work b/c I am taking my wife to work b/c of her broke arm and last week about killed me. You see the motorcross was in town and after seeing huge 18 wheelers with Monster Energy Drink, Torco, Lucas Oil, etc etc etc I was fit to be tied not smelling my first nitro cloud of the year or hearing that lovely sound of rumbling screaming hemi's b/c it looked just like a nhra national event.

Ah, Justin....Peanut went with his buddy PJ and his dad. He was so stoked that Wyndam won on a Honda. I got a text message immediately.....RIDE RED! Wahoo! :D

FYI - my local NAPA has Capps shirt with the schedule on the back along with magnetic schedules with the car on it. Got mine free today - thanks to my NAPA guy

No way! I gotta get to my local NAPA store and check out the updates! Crap.....I JUST drove past it about an hour ago. Grrrr.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back