Sponsor Support - NAPA (1 Viewer)

Hey Todd, cool that you could join.
Welcome.

Going to Pomona this weekend, gonna stop by the swag trailer and see what NAPA stuff is out. I gotta get my new shirts an stuff.

Thank you for the welcome Paul. :)

Hope you find some good DSR/NAPA goodies. Nothing has been posted on their site or any promo lit. headed across my desk or e-mail as of yet.

Have a good time out there this weekend!

Welcome Todd!

I'm looking forward to updates to the online DSR store soon, but as with any sponsor change it can be a slow process. I'm expecting most of the items to be only at the track for a bit.

I can't wait to get my new Capps/NAPA cap in Baytown/Houston! I might just have to wear my 'generic' NAPA one there. Of course, if it were up to my wonderful fellow Maters....I'd never wear a cap. ;)

Thank you Kelly.

We have a national trade in promo for a Waltrip hat coming up, unfortunately not a Capps one on the horizon....yet. I must agree with the other board members in regard's to you sporting a cap :D.

Hmm, Kelly, I need new windshield wipers, too. Thanks for the reminder! :D

I think the NAPA near me recently moved to a new, larger location. Perhaps it's time for me to head over there and check it out. I usually go to Schuck's since there's two within five miles of my house -- one north and one to the west -- but I think the new NAPA store is only a couple miles south of my house which means it's away from all the traffic of the Shuck's stores. :p

It is kind of nice to have a sponsor I can fully support. I never could bring myself to buy Brut for the hubby. ;)

WAHOO! The local NAPA store is gettin' with it!
NAPAstore.jpg

Very cool ad, Kelly. Thanks for sharing.
I didn't get to see much of the Daytona 500. Did the new Capps/Waltrip commercials air? Are they on You Tube?

Very cool ad, Kelly. Thanks for sharing.
I didn't get to see much of the Daytona 500. Did the new Capps/Waltrip commercials air? Are they on You Tube?
No sweat. The pic could have been better, but it was with my phone and it was kinda dark in there.

I didn't see any of the new commercials. I'll see what I can find out about air dates. :)

Opps, sorry didn't see post #57!:p Seriously my Bother in law's serpentine belt broke on his Prelude and it cost $1,200 to fix! Change them belts!!!!

lol....that was my whole deal. I definitely didn't want that to happen. It happened to me on my Cherokee that I had over 10 years ago. Fortunately, it was when I started it up that morning so I didn't get stuck anywhere and I immediately shut it off and didn't do any damage.

Opps, sorry didn't see post #57!:p Seriously my Bother in law's serpentine belt broke on his Prelude and it cost $1,200 to fix! Change them belts!!!!

Are you talking timing belt or serp belt?? Timing belt's breaking can do some damage, usually not serp belts. But you definitely do not want timing belts breaking!!

I parked next to the Napa Durango at the airport on Tuesday. I left them a note of luck. Am I lame that I am into this sport that much that it excites me when i see a support vehicle at the airport. My fellow junkies, please support me...

I'm with ya Justin! I'd do the exact same thing......for ANY team. Well, except if I knew they were gonna be lined up against Ron in 1st round. :)

Hi, my name is Gordon and I'm a Drag Race-aholic.

I always look for drag racing sponsor related stuff when I'm shopping - no matter what it is. Oil, an Auto Parts Store, Beer, La Victoria Salsa, POWERade, etc. I did, however, have a helluva time rooting for the Yankees dragster when it was running, being a life-long Mets fan, and all.

And Justin, you're not alone - I drove cross country last year (east to west) the week prior to the Gainesville event and I spent the better part of the trip looking for transporters... I was giddy like a school girl every time I saw one!

No they didn't Todd. This was all they had....I stopped in to see what they might have yet. Oh, and to see if they had a side view mirror replacement for my car. I wonder if they noticed my new plates as I drove away. ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back