Sponsor Support - NAPA (2 Viewers)

Sorry, Kelly, didn't mean any ill will.:(
Images removed.

Last edited:
I used to hit up Advance because of Cruz. But now I'm NAPA all the way. Still, BRUT Revolution is the best bang for the buck in all of auto racing sponsorship. Or WAS!

Darn, I missed it.... what did you do dude!! :D :)

He was Seduced by the Dark side of the Force...Once he went down the dark path...Forever did it dominate his Destiny for Photoshop creativity.....;)

It's actually my fault...I went somewhere I should not...

Sorry Kel...We won't bring up that horrible new name anymore!:eek:

I learned a lesson the other day. In October I went to buy an HP4 Fram filter for the digger at the local Auto Zone. It was closer than CSK (Shame on me). I almost walked out because I saw how the assistant manager was talking to someone. Fast forward three months and I pull out my recalled filter. I walk into what I will now refer to as Never Again Autoparts and this same guy proceeds to treat me like a thief.

I learned my lesson. It will be NAPA and CSK for me from now on. I always complain when people don't support our sponsors, and look what lesson our drag racers guardian angels showed me... Sorry guys! Won't let you down again!

BTW, when I got my truck I ordered the plate "QTR MYLE"... unfortunately, I ordered it under the old VIN, not paying attention. If I could get another dime or so out of dragster, I might get "NHRA TD". Maybe this year that will happen.

It's my understanding that most of the NAPAs are individually owned. Our local NAPA store is the greatest chain parts store in the area. Always willing to help me find parts that are otherwise hard to find.

Most of the NAPA stores here in Mass have been taken over by NAPA. No more franchises here.

Made my second purchase.....a nice new Serpentine belt for the Yota. Can't complain. I got 124K out of the last one. :D

Funny..........I never saw any shreds of the serpentine last week....or maybe it was a catastrophic parts failure. What did you do, Kel??!! Lean it out on the big end????!!!!

Late.............Mitch

LMAO! I was smart enough to replace it before it 'went'. Can't afford to break down on some freeway some night.

Funny..........I never saw any shreds of the serpentine last week....or maybe it was a catastrophic parts failure. What did you do, Kel??!! Lean it out on the big end????!!!!

Late.............Mitch

It dropped a few holes around 800-900' and Kel had to leg it through to get the round win.

Winning ugly is better than losing pretty!! :D

I figured this would be the best thread to leave my 1st post on the board. I've been a big fan of the 1,320 footers for a long time, & a Capps supporter since his Snake days. Couple that with the fact that i'm a 20 year NAPA employee (sales rep.), it's needless to say i'm completely amped for the 08 season!

Having inked a sponsorship with a championship contender (unlike the roundy'rounder) as well having a personable & excellent "pimper" of products like Ron, NAPA got it right. Not since i was a youngin do i recall a NAPA sponsored car (Beadles' Blue Max) being a front runner on the circuit. This year should be a blast as i can't wait to head to E-town & The Grove.

Someone posted about Capps/NAPA apparel earlier, & all i can say is the only thing i've seen was a 2 sided t-shirt with Ron's car on the front, & the 2008 race schedule on the back available as a pre-order for the stores. We didn't receive our order form until a few days after the deadline, but there should be stores out there who've ordered them. They're $10 & come with a magnet of the NAPA f.c./schedule. A good deal if i say so myself.

Looking forward to posting with y'all in the future.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back