Sponsor Support - NAPA (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
I needed windshield wipers, so where do y'all think I went? Yep....NAPA. There's one just north of where I live in Cleveland, TX.

I walked in and was immediately greeted and asked if I needed help. So, I told him make, model, year....blah, blah. Anyway, they were really personable.

As I walked out, there was an employee standing there talking to who I thought was a customer. I noticed a Waltrip sign on the door and looked around for some NHRA/Capps stuff. I turned around and the guy said, "Yes, ma'am?" I said, "When are y'all going to have some NHRA Drag Racing/Ron Capps signs and stuff around this store?" The other guy (must have been a Store or Regional Manager) jumped right in and said "We don't have anything yet, but I understand it's all on the way."

I said "Great! I've been a fan of Ron Capps for years and this is my first NAPA purchase. I'm only here because y'all are a sponsor in NHRA now."

The look on his face was priceless! "Really? COOL!"

:D

I told my NAPA supplier to let me know when their NHRA stuff hit so I could raid it all!!!!! :D

Another purchase by a loyal supporter of NHRA, not NASCAR! Too bad more big corporations don't realize the boat they're missing by not being involved with this thing called drag racing.

LMAO! Oh, Justin....you must have moved. You know we can only select 6 characters here in Texas. ;)

It's my understanding that most of the NAPAs are individually owned. Our local NAPA store is the greatest chain parts store in the area. Always willing to help me find parts that are otherwise hard to find.

LMAO! Oh, Justin....you must have moved. You know we can only select 6 characters here in Texas. ;)

I dont need no license plate to show my dedication, I already told Pam if we ever decided to have a kid his name is going to be John Force League. She doesnt think its funny so I tease her all the time about it. I better stop though or I'll be joining the broken arm club too!

When it comes to real replacement parts, NAPA is second to none. They've always been my favorite parts store.

Don't mean to hijack your thread Kelly, but while we're on the subject - I feel the same way toward other sponsors. I use Castrol Syntec in my Mustang and sent Castrol an email telling them why. The response wasn't canned, and they were glad to hear that I support them due to their support of JFR. I started using Brut products for their support of Ron Capps, but they bailed on us :(

With the cars I drive, I'm able to support ALL of the auto part stores and motor oils on a regular basis.:eek:

LMAO Ted!

Well, I guess I'm just a little excited because this is the first of Ron's sponsors that I can actually buy the product.....and not just the apparel! :D

LMAO Ted!

Well, I guess I'm just a little excited because this is the first of Ron's sponsors that I can actually buy the product.....and not just the apparel! :D

You couldva used Cope and Brut, though that would be a pretty potent combination as Brut is just bye itself!!!

So Kelly, since you probably have 200 cases of Brut lying around why don't you send all of us one?

I am still drinking Old Milwaukee from when they sponsored Raymond Beadles car!! Call me when you all catch up!! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back