Sponsor Support - NAPA (1 Viewer)

Sweet Terry! Um, mine are a little less general and a lot more specific. lol

I'll put my Brut shirt up on the shelf with my JCIT Tim Wilkerson shirt. I got to get the VIP treatment at Columbus just after the whole JCIT thing started up. It was a good deal for Wilk, but that Costanza guy was a strange cat. HE signed a shirt he gave me in huge letters, THE BOSS. I never wore it.

My Napa store is great. They put up with me looking for all the strange and little parts for my project. They actually seem interested in what I am doing. Nice guys so I buy my parts there too. Glad to see they are in drag racing and I am sure the new commercials are going to be funny as hell.
jim

My brother in law has owned two NAPA stores in southern Minnesota for some time now. I'm planning on hitting him up big time for Capps swag the next time I see him. I've been buying most of my parts from NAPA for some time already. My BIL's stores have great service.

They've got some good tools, and their mechanic's gloves are nice too. I've gotten a boat load of mugs and cups over the years, so come racing time, I'll grab a NAPA hat, shirt, cup and enjoy the show. I'll be in like flint!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Elvis is IN the building!!"

Really?? I got the plates for my truck I wanted..was surprized no one had them.. "TF NHRA" it looks badazz!!!

T :D

Since this thread has gone way off course any way :D Here's my new tag:

1112071153.jpg

Well Guys and Gals, i am 2 a fan of Ron Capps & always support the sponsors who help NHRA racers but screw NAPA they treated me and my Racing operation like crap i think the term a suit from Atlanta used was we were a bunch of smalltime rookies, and yes i know we are not a DSR or Capps
but with that attitude racers like me will never get a chance, with racing 10 races a year i think we deserve a little more respect with our record, by the way they also pissed away an annual parts purchase of $250 thousand
if we were the big family you always here about the big three could do a lot to help the semi-pro alcohol guys with a few crumbs it wouldn't take that much money to make us feel more a part of the big picture. like i said it's a closed fraternity only the chosen few:cool:

In Bama

NAPA brand oil is Valvoline sourced,just has the NAPA name on the bottle,other than that,it's the same exact stuff.

I bought a bunch of GPC stock (NAPA's parent company) on Tuesday during the morning market collapse. The price was in freefall and I just can't resist a bargain. There's that ever-increasing dividend it pays too, currently at 3.7%. Hmmmm, does this mean Capps and McCulloch work for me now?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back