Local NAPA (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Local NAPA & Capps shirts

I went to my local NAPA store today to get an oil filter & they had a big display with NAPA racing T-shirts.I assumed they would be Mikey Waltrip shirts.Well I was pleasantly surprised to see they were Ron Capps shirts! Not a NASCAR shirt in the bunch.The best part was a shirt & NHRA schedule magnet for $9.99. Why yes Kelly I did buy me one:p

Last edited:
Re: Local NAPA & Capps shirts

I went to my local NAPA store today to get an oil filter & they had a big display with NAPA racing T-shirts.I assumed they would be Mikey Waltrip shirts.Well I was pleasantly surprised to see they were Ron Capps shirts! Not a NASCAR shirt in the bunch.The best part was a shirt & NHRA schedule magnet for $9.99. Why yes Kelly I did buy me one:p

I found them here in Gulfport, MS not long after the race in Baytown. Magnet has been on the fridge ever since. My wife stole the T-shirt from me.

Awesome! I went in a fairly new NAPA store on Friday to get my new cabin air filter (ie. thread in the lounge) and they didn't have ANY racing stuff. No cutouts, ads.....NOTHING! I was shocked. I said, Hey! Y'all don't have any racing stuff? His reply....we have some performance parts in the corner. Um, guess I should have been more clear. :rolleyes:;)

Awesome! I went in a fairly new NAPA store on Friday to get my new cabin air filter (ie. thread in the lounge) and they didn't have ANY racing stuff. No cutouts, ads.....NOTHING! I was shocked. I said, Hey! Y'all don't have any racing stuff? His reply....we have some performance parts in the corner. Um, guess I should have been more clear. :rolleyes:;)

Now that sounds like a parts guy that knows ONLY what his catalog tells him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back