So what will happen if BP files banckruptcy? (1 Viewer)

John Force will no longer have Castrol signage on his race car, simple as that. Sponsors come and go. The sport will go on.

John Force will no longer have Castrol signage on his race car, simple as that. Sponsors come and go. The sport will go on.

Maybe not. Companies in bankruptcy still advertise. Force gives Castrol $5.00 worth of advertising for every 10 cents they spend on him.

Oh boy; you know JFR will fold. Force isn't too good at dealing with sponsors to begin with.... and nobody else would touch him with a ten foot pole..... besides - they ain't won too many races either...... :D :rolleyes: :)

And if you believe that......

Force will probably talk the bankruptcy judge into carrying on the sponsorship---probably so he will shut up.:D:D:D

Maybe not. Companies in bankruptcy still advertise. Force gives Castrol $5.00 worth of advertising for every 10 cents they spend on him.

Sorry RG but I wish I could believe that! Granted Force is the most famous Drag racer bar none, but if Drag racing had this much clout with sponsors we wouldn't be seeing all these unsponsored cars out there!

Take a look at BP's balance sheet, they are not filing for bankruptcy anytime soon.

Take a look at BP's balance sheet, they are not filing for bankruptcy anytime soon.

I have heard that the two bleed off wells that they are going to use to fix the leak with will pump enough in one year to make up any loss. Trust me BP isn't going to go bankrupt, they will end up making money on this deal when all is said and done. Just my 2 cents.

Rick

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back