Prudhomme (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
So I keep hearing that Don Prudhomme would love to make some runs in a T/F or F/C. He is now part of Force, so how hard would it be to "pour him a seat" and let him make a few laps? Anyone hear anything about that? Boy I would love to see that happen. As Arnold S said, "I'm old, not obsolete". :)

As far as I know, he's not part of JFR. However, he was instrumental in getting the sponsorship for Austin Coil's car. In turn, there are Snake decals on all of John's cars.

I believe if Don wanted to he could easily make it happen. I would guess he has some equipment lying around. Heck Del has a car he lets people get licensed in.
Oh that's right these guys never spend their own money.

I believe if Don wanted to he could easily make it happen. I would guess he has some equipment lying around. Heck Del has a car he lets people get licensed in.
Oh that's right these guys never spend their own money.
Snake has no cars in the shop.

As far as I know, he's not part of JFR. However, he was instrumental in getting the sponsorship for Austin Coil's car. In turn, there are Snake decals on all of John's cars.
Snake got Austin his sponsor from a friend at Barrett Jackson that is all the involvement there at JFR

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back