Nitro Shortage (1 Viewer)

I certainly am not saying DRO is right, Bobby has a way better track record when it comes to what is usually correct IMO.

Certain DRO journalists (If you can even call Darr that) make that site a joke.....

If I see it on DRO I check Bobby's site to see if there is any validity to it....

After reading that, It confirms with me why I love Pro Stock Racing so much. We don't need "China" to send us fuel, it is made right here in the USA. So lets support our country and put Pro Stock as the headliners of the show and let the nitro cars that need China to go fast at the back of the pack.

Tony

Why don't you post this over on prostockmater.com;)

Plus , if you get hungry while working at the shop, you can use it to drive down the street to get a pizza & some beer.
Or use it to visit your mother on non-racing Sundays.;)

Dang Jerry,

That was funny,,,Harsh,,,but funny all the same. :D

Tony, good to see you post in here. Of course we all know when your pro-stocker grows up it wants to be a Funnycar. ;) Good luck this year racing. :cool:

Rapid

Nitro Shortage,
I currently have 5 containers of 100% Nitromethane 99.9 so if you need some give us a call. It's leagal Monday through Thursday. It does however go fast on race day, it's nicer now that it only weighs 400 lbs easier to throw over the fence for race day 540 LBS was tuff to throw!
See ya at the Races
Bummer Mac Monagle
The Official Fuel for Harley Davidson Motorcycle Racing AHDRA
Outlaw Racing Fuels
Leading the Way leaving The Rest Behind

JIm
You gonna be at the Sturgis AHDRA event this year? I've got about a barrel and a half but will run out about then. If not, are you going to be up in the Oregon, Washington area anytime?
If so, maybe you can drop me a note.

[email protected]

thanks

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back