What if it rains??? (1 Viewer)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN:cool:

Kevin I could see not caring what goes on there since you and I aren't going. But to the fans who spend the $$$ going it's a Pain in the ass! I've been though plenty of Rainouts, THEY SUCK!!!! But unlike any other Natl. event it's not just next weekend!

Joe, I agree rain sucks but, the jury will be out until after the race as to weather this newest version of the circus works.

I for one am NOT holding my breath:D

The new Health Bill covers this on page 2743.

I'm just say'in

The thing it does not cover is whether or not they bought 2 more Brooms for the Burnout Area (or will they share the 2 they have?). They are not required to have 4 Brooms right now but I think just prior to Sunday morning they will have too (see page 2748).:eek:
Forget the brooms Harold, how many bar stools will they have out there for the Ice Man??? Also, can you imagine if it did start to drizzle while 4 cars were staging:eek:

you guys wouldnt know good humor if it bit u in the ass.Did u even read #18? Do u know how long it took me to write that? No response, no nothing. Your damn right i,m pissed. would,nt you be? I thought so. It hurts, when you put yourself out there like that. Well I quit, I,m goin to the lounge, they have hearts there. unlike this place.

What did I say, no frickin heart. I heard that loony lounge comment. Oh my god, I,m hearing voices now.

What did I say, no frickin heart. I heard that loony lounge comment. Oh my god, I,m hearing voices now.

Quick question....and i'm sure I know the answer but.... are you high? If so, can you please pass along what ever it is you're 'ON' to the nearest pharmacist for testing.... :D

Mr Charlet, that hurt. I just wanted to make you 10,000 posters giggle. You know feel like part of the crowd. But no, you had to pierce my heart with that statement. I,m gonna just start replying to the 50-100 posts crowd, thier a kinder lot. Good day to you sir.

# Today: Rain showers this morning with some sunshine during the afternoon hours. High near 65F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
# Tonight: Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 38F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
# Tomorrow: A mainly sunny sky. High 64F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
# Tomorrow night: A few clouds overnight. Low 44F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
# Sunday: Chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 50s.

good luck to everyone this weekend, hope y'all enjoy it

d'kid

Right now, not a cloud to be seen, sun is shining straight into my window temp 55 just enough breeze to clear the tire smoke after the burnouts. So far a perfect morning, Super Street getting ready to start. I am enjoying it very much

Just curious Karl is there anything about Drag Racing that you like? You seem to have a negitive comment on pretty much everything.

Alan

It's the weather Alan
He's has to put up with 60 and rainy all weekend
Out here on the left coast we have out the suntan lotion, shorts & flipflops where it will be a chilly 85 tomorrow & Sunday:D:D:D

Right now, not a cloud to be seen, sun is shining straight into my window temp 55 just enough breeze to clear the tire smoke after the burnouts. So far a perfect morning, Super Street getting ready to start. I am enjoying it very much

Just curious Karl is there anything about Drag Racing that you like? You seem to have a negitive comment on pretty much everything.

Alan

Alan,
I've loved this sport over 45 years, went to my first drag race in '65. Grew up, as it were, at Lions, OCIR, the' Dale, heck, I was at the first Supernationals at OMS, because a couple of friends were racing. Last thing I did, the weekend before I went to boot camp March '73 was go to The Patch. Played gofer alot growing, after moving to the east coast, crew dawg'd on a couple of Alky flops in the early 80's, mostly match racing (booked in stuff) and one or two Div 2 races a year... made the choice, when the eldest was starting Junior High, that dad was needed at home...

I don't go to the races to see "The Show", but was 'lucky' enough to see Eric's last win. Normally, I just go to watch one car run, and the last few years it was the car Hopsing is Car Chief on. I've met alot of really great people at the track, including one of the few people I've ever had to look 'UP' to... Sunday Morning at VMP behind the 'blue' trailer while I was helping Justin untangle a chute... by the way, that AJ story was funny as chit.

I will admit, Growing Up, I was always partial to AHRA tracks, things seemed more relaxed. and Yes, maybe it's me, having grown up around Pop and Alky, yes they are special, but I was just as happy, in fact I think I enjoyed it more when floppers were running high 6 to low 7's at 220 and AA/FD was mid to low 6 at 230/240.

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back