Well At Least The Rush Concert Was Good (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
It's been a wet miserable SOB here in Seattle. And apparently the tail end of the moisture from a typhon that hit Japan is heading this way thanks to a low off the coast and pinwheel circulation. The weatherette on the local news said that it's going to pack quite a punch on Sunday. We'll see.

I have never seen so much rain in July, it's like going back to November. The word is they are going to reschedule for Monday if it rains out on Sunday and it will.

The Rush concert just 15 miles away rocked and escaped a lot of the rain. Great lights, great sound, great everything!

Last edited:
It's been a wet miserable SOB here in Seattle. And apparently the tail end of the moisture from a typhon that hit Japan is heading this way thanks to a low off the coast and pinwheel circulation. The weatherette on the local news said that it's going to pack quite a punch on Sunday. We'll see.

I have never seen so much rain in July, it's like going back to November. The word is they are going to reschedule for Monday if it rains out on Sunday and it will.

The Rush concert just 15 miles away rocked and escaped a lot of the rain. Great lights, great sound, great everything!

did you get the MVI version of their new CD? it's worth checking out. Doesn't play on CD players - only computer or DVD but it's got a 45 minute documentary on the making of the record and other cool things.

Rush are awesome. I hope they play till their 90.

And I 'm 80 :cool:

Rush Blog - Rush is a Band Blog: Neil Peart, Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson

Going on Friday, and taking the 11 and 7 year olds!!!! WooHoo!!
I took my 14 year old daughter and she thought it would be totally uncool, until she saw another girl her age who lives in our town there with her family also!
Have a great time. I wish I could catch the Red Rocks show.

thats funny i took my 13yr old son to lynyrd skynyrd wednesday night and he was throwing horns by the end of the concert and has hijacked my cd's.

Hey Rich - yeah, it was quite a crummy weekend for a race. I never did find the NAPA store you were displaying your car @. I waited all day Friday for something to happen, was rewarded with a pretty good day of qualifying (well 1 round at least) on Saturday then endured 2 hours getting out of the parking lot. The Sunday forecast was less than promising so I bailed out and headed to Vancouver BC and hung out with an old HS buddy. Bummer. Looks like I missed a cracker of a race! I'm sure Rush would've been awesome.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back