Second Vandergriff Team? (1 Viewer)

Those reaction times said a lot about Spencer's ability. Jumping into a car that's not set up for him and cutting better lights than most (or all) of the Top Fuel drivers out there.

Bob...there's your team mate!!!

Many of today's drivers have gone through the alky ranks. It already is a training grounds. Now I don't know that any pro teams owns an alky team. To be honest why would they need to invest in another car when they can do what they do now and just hire fromt he current crop of drivers.

Here's just a few of the many to go through alky before moving to nitro
Scelzi
Hillary
Brandon
Scott K
Tony Bartone
Schumacher
Ashley
Cory
Bradshaw
Morgan
Tasca
Troxel
TJ

Just adding Tim Wilkerson to your list.

Remember Hawley himself drove Pro Comp for years before the Chi-Town gig. Ken Veney & AA/Dale both were alky kingpins before driving nitro cars.

I heard some inside info about this......all I can say is stay tuned ! I can't say anymore than that. It's going to be interesting :D

If it was my operation I would certainly want to talk with Mike Kloeber about the crewchief position.;)

I really can't say anything. Everyone will hear some news this weekend. Stay tuned !

can you say 2nd car with huge display and promotion at both the
nhra and nascar charlotte races.......and probably other venues as well

Many of today's drivers have gone through the alky ranks. It already is a training grounds. Now I don't know that any pro teams owns an alky team. To be honest why would they need to invest in another car when they can do what they do now and just hire fromt he current crop of drivers.

Here's just a few of the many to go through alky before moving to nitro
Scelzi
Hillary
Brandon
Scott K
Tony Bartone
Schumacher
Ashley
Cory
Bradshaw
Morgan
Tasca