Expanding F/C team (1 Viewer)

Mike,

As always..YOU ROCK!! Thanks for the update. I look forward to this coming out when the time is right. If you're going to do it right...do it 110% right...

Good luck on the swing!!

T

Thanks, Mike, from me as well. It's a good sign that Dean already has quite a bit of input - that's a sure indication that you have that good chemistry thing happening!

Guess that I'm naive but it just seems wrong, wrong, wrong for another team to attempt to 'steal the deal' off from under you. That's probably why I'd never do well on the Pro Circuit...:(

Thank you again for giving Dean the opportunity to be a part of your team - oh, and you may want to keep that closing signature but update it - you are a winner!!! :D

Blessings,
Linda

Guess that I'm naive but it just seems wrong, wrong, wrong for another team to attempt to 'steal the deal' off from under you. That's probably why I'd never do well on the Pro Circuit...:(

Business is business... I don't know who did it, or what "it" entails... It could be that this team thought if Mike couldn't do it now they could... You never know...

As for this being a reason to not make it on the pro circuit; that is just crazy talk! If you surround yourself with good intentioned people you should be okay... There are a lot of people with morals in this sport... I just got my first real sponsor this past week (nothing huge, just for my super comp) and it was somewhat a leaning deal... He was going to sponsor me because he knew someone else who was planning on sponsoring us as well... Well the first deal fell through and when I met with him this week to see if that meant his deal was dead too his exact words were "I made a commitment to you and I will see it through."

CJ Curtsinger

I'm not sure if Mike has a tool deal or not. I'm also curious if some of Dean's associate sponsors that hung with him will still be there. Such as Cornwell Tools, Sherwin Williams and some of the music deals.

Also if his father will be involved in any way. Miss him out there too.

Just curious.

I can't wait so see Dean back under a flopper.

Thanks Mike and Evan...........

What's funny is after I made this decision it didn't take long for a certain team to remain unnamed (most of you could figure it out) to email Evan and try and steal the deal. Evan and I had a good laugh at the Hijack attempt.

That's insane!!

Some people have no shame!!

Keep up the good work mate!

OK, I have to let everyone know... The newest name in a flopper is going to be.....

Alan Reinhart!!!

Sorry, i just couldn't resist. :p

Hey Alan, ever think about getting into a Jr. FC? Love ya man!!! See you in Denver.

As in any business, if you want the order(sponsorship),you put your best package together and go try and sell it. This sounds very logical to me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back