Second Vandergriff Team? (1 Viewer)

Torco Racing Fuel's Competition Plus.com - Drag Racing's Internet Magazine - SECOND VANDERGRIFF TEAM?

Possibly some relationship with Richard Childress Racing? I think they are helping with Vandergriff's new car design...

We googled RCR / Vandergriff and it says they inked deal with Camping World for second car.

Well this is good sign, Dunkin Donuts, Lend America, Car Polish products, Camping World, Tequila the moneys there, just got to go out and get it.:D

very glad for bob and team.
if i had to guess, i'm sure bob has wanted a second car since the day
he came back on tour.

:cool:

Here are some locations for the retail stores:

mastercwlocationmap_FR_2006.gif

Our Stores - Camping World

Gonna stop in to the Bakersfield store next time I go to Famoso raceway and buy some stuff.

how about the crew chief?... i would guess wayne dupeuy so the brothers could work together again

PJ, the second team has a NASCAR link... it is sponsored by the COUNTDOWN!!! You were erased from the list at that point... :) :D

I don't have a problem with nascar, its not my thing but if got me driving I could smile and say I love it.

as for the other word....well principles mean more than dreams on that one:D

PJ, what's your stance on tequila? If the camping thing doesn't pan out for you, maybe give Gilby a call???:D

sure, I'll drive anything. My daily driver I race is too slow for my blood but
a) I don't have the knowledge to make it faster
b) don't have the funds:D

Would be great if the driver was Burkart! But, I would think his brother might have a shot.

Would be great if the driver was Burkart! But, I would think his brother might have a shot.

It would be interesting to see if Chris got back in a car after his Indy blowover. That was a real shocker to see, I was there watching in disbelief. I felt bad for him because he was so excited about the whole deal. Luckily we was not injured to severely.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back