Scoop's column (1 Viewer)

One almost gets the feeling the POWERade Championship still loves John, it just doesn't like him very much...:rolleyes:

This year feels longer than last year so far. We still have several races to go, but I find myself with more butterflies in my stomach than usual on race day. Lately I always have a feeling somethings going to go wrong and John, Eric, nor Robert will win. It's horrible, sitting on pins and needles all race weekend, not able to eat, having anxiety attacks, hyper ventilating, and sweating buckets whenever John pulls up to the tree.

Win John please! I can't take it! Somebody from JFR win!

Thats makes 2 of us!

Thats makes 2 of us!

I kind of like the fact Force isn't winning as much as he used to. It makes Funny Car more entertaining to watch. Kind of like Pro Stock the last 3 years, this year it is entertaining to watch with all the different winners.

I kind of like the fact Force isn't winning as much as he used to. It makes Funny Car more entertaining to watch. Kind of like Pro Stock the last 3 years, this year it is entertaining to watch with all the different winners.

Well dont get to used to it, he's going to win this weekend!!! I am so sure, I got a wager for Kelly. If Force wins, you have to have an Force avatar for a week, if Capps wins, I will put him as my avatar for a week.

Well dont get to used to it, he's going to win this weekend!!! I am so sure, I got a wager for Kelly. If Force wins, you have to have an Force avatar for a week, if Capps wins, I will put him as my avatar for a week.

NO WAY! I can't do it....I couldn't even wear a Reds cap when my son played t-ball because they are in the Astros Division in MLB. ;)

Last year was the best year for fuel funny car in a very long time. It came right down to the wire, at the last race of the season and that's the way I like it. It's also good for the sport. I don't think anyone likes it when someone runs away with the championship. This way it keeps you on the edge of your seat. It would be great if every class came down to the last race of the season. That's my take!

Anytime Force cant buy his championship its a good season. Lets hope DSR has thrown enough money into the mix to keep John away.

Anytime Force cant buy his championship its a good season. Lets hope DSR has thrown enough money into the mix to keep John away.

Anytime Force cant buy a championhip??? When's the last time you checked the total car count between teams: Force has 3 floppers. The Don has what, 11 now? You do the math. And no matter what anyone thinks, even without another car John would have still crushed the class when he did. He was far and away the best in the business.

Last edited:
lol!:D
I haven't seen my therapist in a while.:eek:
But if John would just win I'd be okay for a little bit atleast.

Geez Naz, Thought it was just me... I've been told I'm a B*t*h to live with sunday night and mondays...

One question about Ms. Powerade, what does it mean if Mel, EE, or Ashley take her out... are we looking at a totally alternent life-style here?

ATTENTION Ms POWERADE, if that is truely your name:confused: . Beware of the pretender's to the crown. Look up Ms WINSTON, and she will tell ya about John and the rest.:p Whe he (John) returns to his rightful place in the order of things, you will drop the rest like a HOT poker.:D

So, it's okay for one team to "buy" an FC championship but not another?

Never OK, but better someone else does it for a change.

Anytime Force cant buy a championhip??? When's the last time you checked the total car count between teams: Force has 3 floppers. The Don has what, 11 now? You do the math. And no matter what anyone thinks, with another car John would have still crushed the class when he did. He was far and away the best in the business.

Funny if DSR had 11 floppers(and all the drama to go with it) John would just be a speck on the map.

Anytime Force cant buy a championhip??? When's the last time you checked the total car count between teams: Force has 3 floppers. The Don has what, 11 now? You do the math. And no matter what anyone thinks, with another car John would have still crushed the class when he did. He was far and away the best in the business.

Just in case, There's Nobody even close to the funding of JFR! And I'll bet the budget of 4 DSR FC's (Ashley) doesn't equal Force's 3 FC's. Force is in another Timezone $$$wise from everybody else. Does it guarantee Championships? No.
Does it Buy Championships? Sure helps.

Last edited:
Geigers Dear John Column?

Did anyone read Geigers "Dear John" article and if so what did you think of it?
I didnt really care for it.

Personally,I would like to see Mrs. Powerade start a serious relationship with Mr. Bazemore. I think Mrs. Bazemore would let that one slide.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back