Fuller on the Geiger Counter (1 Viewer)

Hot Rod said what he said, maybe it didn't come out the way he meant (and that seems to be the case), maybe many readers took it wrong or looked into it to much (myself included), maybe they didn't... bottom line.

Bobby told us what the deal was with the interview... bottom line.

Maybe Hot Rod forgot some of the interview, I'm sure he's been interviewed by more than just CompPlus, and it isn't hard to confuse what you said to whom and when.

If he offended anyone, he apologized.

You either accept the apology or you don't, and either way you move on----and that folks really is the bottom line.

Hot Rod said what he said, maybe it didn't come out the way he meant (and that seems to be the case), maybe many readers took it wrong or looked into it to much (myself included), maybe they didn't... bottom line.

Maybe Hot Rod forgot some of the interview, I'm sure he's been interviewed by more than just CompPlus, and it isn't hard to confuse what you said to whom and when.

You either accept the apology or you don't, and either way you move on----and that folks really is the bottom line.

I couldn't have said it better Naz. Hopefully everyone will look at it the same way and move on.

Vincent,
What the heck??
You used "maybe" 3 times in your first paragraph, then said it was, the "BOTTOM LINE"....you can't do that!!

Then you used "BOTTOM LINE" 3 times...there can only be one bottom line!!
Are you sure you're not a columnist for Compplus???:D :D

Guess we should be happy this didn't come up during a Bye week!! But now we can all return to our regularly scheduled drag racing...

Vincent,
What the heck??
You used "maybe" 3 times in your first paragraph, then said it was, the "BOTTOM LINE"....you can't do that!!

Then you used "BOTTOM LINE" 3 times...there can only be one bottom line!!
Are you sure you're not a columnist for Compplus??? :D

Guess we should be happy this didn't come up during a Bye week!! But now we can all return to our regularly scheduled drag racing...
Nope, I'm not talented enough.:p :D
You can never have to many bottom lines, right? Maybe?.:eek:

Very well stated!!! The article bugged me and now he has explained that it didn't come out the way he inteneded. Good enough for me!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back