Chevrolet Impala bodies in 07' (1 Viewer)

Clutchman

Nitro Member
I had heard rumors of a new Chevrolet flopper body last fall, now it is official, the Monte Carlo is old news according to Mr. Geiger. Now all we need are some pictures....
Geiger Counter: December*2006
12/28/2006
Just so you know

Although it's been a tightly guarded project, I have found out that Funny Car drivers utilizing Chevrolet bodies will be switching from Monte Carlo shells to Impalas beginning in 2007. The first one will hit the racetrack in Pomona, Calif., at the season-opening 47th annual Carquest Auto Parts NHRA Winternationals

SPY PHOTOS--:rolleyes:

IMPALA.jpg

Last edited:
So, you're telling me that the above photo really isn't the new Impala?!? Damnit! You guys had me there!

John,

Don't let Doug Lead you down the wrong path. He has been know to do that before,,,even to Tommy H. his tuner on the team. :eek:

Doug, missed seeing you at PRI, however I did get to talk to Tommy for quite a while. It was fun finally talking to him without a phone in my hand. :D

Rapid

What can I say Randy, the clutch guy always gets left out of the big plans :D Glad to hear you got a chance to visit with Tom, we'll meet up sooner or later I'm sure!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back