Kelly makes it to The Geiger Counter! (1 Viewer)

I think Shirley Muldowney has.... I1Indy (I won Indy) or or something like that?

Wow, Kelly. That's awesome.

I wish you would have autographed that copy of the World Finals from last year....:D

Personalized plates in Illinois I believe are $79 a year( no numbers, add a number at the end and it comes way down).
Lee
Nitroclovers

How much do you guys pay for "personalized " plates ?
A$400 per yr in Sydney.....ouch

Mark.

Here in Minnesota I think it's a one time fee of $108.50 but you still need to buy the annual license tabs like you would with regular license plates.

California-

White- personalized
$41.00 initial cost
$30.00 every year after

Color- personalized Flag,Whale Tail,Palm Tree's etc.
$90.00 initial cost
$70.00 every year after

My Dually has-----PIT KRU
Buzzz's Dually-----PIT KREW
Transporter-------PIT CREW (you may notice a subtle theme here)
Mama's Suburban-4SKIING
Paul's Deuce------FC/PILOT
Mama's Camaro---4U2BNVS
Buzzz's Blazer-----I'M BUZZ

Kelly, I think it's highly disrespectful what we've all done with your thread. I still think you are the best of all Maters!
now, what were our other plates?

A recently divorced woman in town has a brand new black Cadillac Escalade with high buck chrome wheels, her number plate, HE-PAID. :);):eek:

I was going to get a license plate that said comp racr, but the money instead went to Pro-Start Race Cars, Scott McClay Engineering, and a lot of people that the engine builder doesn't allow me to talk about.

How much do you guys pay for "personalized " plates ?
A$400 per yr in Sydney.....ouch

Mark.

Mark,

Since arriving back home, I can not believe how much stuff costs in this country!!! I'm already missing the cost of stuff in America.

Just off topic bud, I'll sort out the very few hand outs I picked up, and pop them in the mail for you.

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back