JR Todd to Kenny Bernstein Racing (1 Viewer)

I hope it's a F/C.
F/C is where it's at.

And how versatile is KP?! He can tune both kinds of cars.:cool:

Very cool for JR. He can sure drive a TF dragster. I would bet that he would slide in a FC just as good.
Did that mean they aren't announcing the sponsor yet? Or they don't have one at all? If not at all, what are the plans for 08?

How about a new and totally unfounded rumor?
Kenny back to the Bud king & Brandon & JR in team mate funny cars?

This is a good thing. After this year's roller coaster ride, JR will have some stability, first class equipment and a first class crew chief. He deserves this ride, and I'm sure KB's marketing people won't have much trouble finding a sponsor - :cool:

I'm suprized that JR didn't make the first session. That's not characteristic of this team. Anyone know what the reason was?

The old posts don't go back that far, but I think I had this one pegged just after Phoenix...;)

JRmod.jpg

Happy to hear that a well deserving shoe got his due!! GO J.R.!!!

Okay, is Dexter's team the training ground for Team KB?????:confused:

J/K all.... hope all comes out well for Dexter also:D

I see Bradshaw is going to drive for Dexter... But they are shopping for a sponsor....

After seeing the quick interview with Kevin Poynter tonight this sure doesn't sound like it's happening.

After seeing the quick interview with Kevin Poynter tonight this sure doesn't sound like it's happening.
Brent, what I got from the interview was not that it isn't going to happen but "for now we're racing for Tuttle and when we say we're going somewhere, that's when we are" ... there was no denial.

when i first heard this story, i thought it was a done deal because a few weeks ago it was stated on this message board that, if u wanted the truth, than go to nhra.com ???

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back