Scoop's column (1 Viewer)

At the risk of Kelly's wrath, I'll remind Ms. PowerAde Championship that you are not divorced as yet and I fully expect a warm reunion come Pomona with John. There's just too much history with you two and family members that aren't willing to let the relationship go just yet.

My goodness.....John's just having a heckuva time with the ladies in his life, isn't he? ;):D

My goodness.....John's just having a heckuva time with the ladies in his life, isn't he? ;):D

Kelly, do you see what you women do to us men? I'd give you women up for good... but I just can't anything sexy in a hairy mans butt. I guess I'm with John on this one... and I'll have to figure out how to build a school for Brit :D

Doesn`t surprise me Geiger wrote that, I`m sure Ron was whispering sweet nothings into his ear everytime Rob gave him a ride back to the pits on the back of his scooter in Seattle.

i'll agree with the doctor, divorces are prevalent, but this relationship
was long in the making and won't just disolve overnite. if the TV show has
shown us anything, it's shown us someone knows how to stay married;)

This year feels longer than last year so far. We still have several races to go, but I find myself with more butterflies in my stomach than usual on race day. Lately I always have a feeling somethings going to go wrong and John, Eric, nor Robert will win. It's horrible, sitting on pins and needles all race weekend, not able to eat, having anxiety attacks, hyper ventilating, and sweating buckets whenever John pulls up to the tree.

Win John please! I can't take it! Somebody from JFR win!

This year feels longer than last year so far. We still have several races to go, but I find myself with more butterflies in my stomach than usual on race day. Lately I always have a feeling somethings going to go wrong and John, Eric, nor Robert will win. It's horrible, sitting on pins and needles all race weekend, not able to eat, having anxiety attacks, hyper ventilating, and sweating buckets whenever John pulls up to the tree.

Win John please! I can't take it! Somebody from JFR win!

Where the heck is a doctor??? Naz needs a damn Valium prescription... STAT!!!!:D ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back