Ron Jeremy is coming to Fort Worth!!! (1 Viewer)

Why do we have Two BIGFOOT threads going????

Scary how many people here Know who Ginger Lynn is... Personally, I liked her in "On Golden Blonde"...

I think it's the Eyes Kelly...

d'kid

I've got to admit, this is by far the most interesting and insightful thread I've read in a while?

I too am intrigued by the number of people who know of those actors mentioned here.:cool:

Pardon the interruption folks, please proceed! ;)

Why do we have Two BIGFOOT threads going????

Scary how many people here Know who Ginger Lynn is... Personally, I liked her in "On Golden Blonde"...

I think it's the Eyes Kelly...

d'kid

Uh Karl I think you got the member they are talking about mixed up.

Christy Cannon???? Ginger Lynn???? Did I miss something? Who are these ladies???:rolleyes: I'm just an innocent youngster here....;)

I mean... I know who this is..

e6e4.jpg

I loved Samantha! A Great Actress!

Yeah, Timmah
Innocent.... like I believe that...:confused:

Ginger has the prettiest eyes...
and Christy could split her assents between Kelly and Suzie Q and have enough left over the average volleyball player....

and, as an aside, re: RJ, there's a reason I'm not allowed to wear shorts...:cool:;)

d'kid

There was a girl who was a brunette. Then she changed her hair to blonde I thought she lost all her acting abilities. Bad move!! And I usually like blondes.:mad:

I have a friend, who has a friend that knows Ron Jeremy's people!!! I might be able to get into the VIP reception! Fingers crossed everyone!!!!:D

Ron and family are/is quite educated along w/ other talents. he hold a bach degree in child dvlpment and has brothers/sisters who are PHD's....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back