Ron Jeremy is coming to Fort Worth!!! (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
Wooo-hooooo! Ron Jeremy is coming to the Aqua Bar in Fort Worth on September 12th! I guess I am going to go to the shin-dig! Maybe I can get my picture taken with "The Hedgehog"!!!:D

Well, I'll be at the East Montgomery County BBQ Cookoff. I'm sure I'll see some look-a-likes! ;)

If there's one thing in the world that I will never, ever figure out its how the hell Ron Jeremy became an adult star.

On a side note, when I seen the title of this thread I immediately knew who started it!

If there's one thing in the world that I will never, ever figure out its how the hell Ron Jeremy became an adult star.

On a side note, when I seen the title of this thread I immediately knew who started it!

Ron was quite a stud when he was younger. He was VERY good looking and ahem........very talented!

I really liked him on The Surreal Life.

20071029ho_jeremy.1_500.jpg

Last edited:
How many times does PJ have to ask you not to post his picture on here!!

COME ON NOW!!!!!!! LOL

I've actually heard that before, I didn't know I walked around without pants on often enough for people to see the resemblance:eek:

Actually, I was trying to do a side by side picture of Anti Countdown man and Super Ronio Brother, but it didn't post PJ's picture! Sorry!!!

There is a friend of a friend of mine that SWEARS I could be Ginger Lynn's twin! I personally think he's smokin' somethin', but I take it as a compliment!

be glad I don't think they mean the RJ as a compliment lol

There is a friend of a friend of mine that SWEARS I could be Ginger Lynn's twin! I personally think he's smokin' somethin', but I take it as a compliment!
Mmm, no I don`t see it. Well, you look a little like Ginger, but you have other attributes that are definitely more Christy!

Good maybe he will take the heat off me around here .
Dang , when I was young the men were the agressors!
What happened ? LOL

Signed: Running out of getaway routes that don't go past predatory females houses.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back