Who is coming to Pomona? (1 Viewer)

Yes Joe this is the Moduline gangs first trip out West, we will be at both races in Las Vegas also. Paul used to do the TX races back in the 90's when they were back to back but has never ventured further West. We are all really looking forward to it, finished prepping the car at the shop tonight, packing the trailer next week, and the rig heads West next Sat. morning. Hope to make some new West coast friends so don't be afraid to stop by and say hi.... Doug

Paul, in case you don't know is one of 3-4 Alky FC's in the 5.40 club!

Last edited:
hope you guys have a good time! :D

I will more than likely be there for the winternationals but I couldn't get a ride out there for this year :p

Flying in Sat morning...be at track by noon. Sunday all day for me and the Buzdas clan.... leaving Monday at noon

I'll be there all week-weekend long plus for the banquet. Come by and say hello.....

Soon to be "2009 NHRA Pro Stock World Champs!"

Participating SoCal Wendy's restaurants are offering "$8 off" coupons.
Wendy's > Store Locator

Attached to the coupons are entries to the Harley Davidson give-away.*

3987729.jpg

95.5 KLOS Southern California's Best Rock

I will be there thursday thru sunday. Also don't forget the Collectables show at the Wally Parks Motorsports museume on Saturday night from 5pm untill 10pm I'll be at the booth under the Amato car. We normally have quite a few crew guys as well as a few ledgends come to the show.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back