Who is coming to Pomona? (1 Viewer)

HotRodCrazyBob

Nitro Member
<Disclaimer> “ I receive no benefit for this post”

Anyone looking for deals on Hotel Rooms for Pomona send me a note. My kid works at the Best Western off the 10 in Ontario (just a few minutes from Pomona and near the ONT airport) they just released a “Race Special” I would be happy to pass along.

I think our fellow “mater” Sandy Hater also has a few deals going, at her place in Covina (west of Pomona).

So who is coming to Pomona? (is it too early to ask?)

I`ll be at the Finals. Lots of good hotel deals down there for race weekend. I booked the Ontario Airport Marriott for $63 a night!

As you know, Bob, we haven't missed it in years (Feb or Nov). Plan to be there if cancer doesn't intervene... :(

I'll be there with the Moduline TAFC, my third trip to the finals and I am psyched to be going back. Won't be the same though without the Worshams party with the Nitro Margherita mixer on Sunday night.

I'll be there all four days. I'm flying in Wednesday afternoon and getting my rental car so I can be there first thing Thursday morning.

Wow, is this Paul Gill's first visit to Pomona? Can't wait to see the Mustang TAF. I'll be there Thurs to Sat.

Yes Joe this is the Moduline gangs first trip out West, we will be at both races in Las Vegas also. Paul used to do the TX races back in the 90's when they were back to back but has never ventured further West. We are all really looking forward to it, finished prepping the car at the shop tonight, packing the trailer next week, and the rig heads West next Sat. morning. Hope to make some new West coast friends so don't be afraid to stop by and say hi.... Doug

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back