Reading (1 Viewer)

Growing up in that region and after going to Maple Grove for 15 years I have to ask one question, what does the weather look like for the upcoming weekend?

Growing up in that region and after going to Maple Grove for 15 years I have to ask one question, what does the weather look like for the upcoming weekend?

Doesn't matter what it looks like. Maple Grove is the same weekend as the Philadelphia Folk Festival and the New Hope Auto Show. It always rains for both of those events.

Jim

From the National Weather Service:

Friday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

I'll be there Friday-Sunday.

I just looked at the schedule and noticed they are not running comp!

WTF?!?!?

-stan

I'll be there Friday.

I'll be wearing a cryptic black t shirt - front has FNL on it, back has a hi-ball type nitro beaker.

I'm in a secret nitro cult. We go out at night in mobs and beat up members of Yale University's "Skull and Bones" cult. (We still "have issues" with Prescott Bush desecrating Geronimo's grave)

-90% Jimmy

Alan - as always, I'm a fan.

I wish your evil overlords gave you some teevee time. Only place to hear your work is at the track, dammit!

Thanks again for boarding with us keyboard crew cheifs!

-90% Jimmy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back