norwalk (1 Viewer)

If they park me where they usually do, I'll be half-way there every night. But by the time I get done each night, a quick snack and some sack time is all I can handle. IHRA = long days and very short nights...:cool: :D

Dad and I will be there racing in NO BOX ET. I'll be racing my 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger Special powered by a 318 and Dad will be racing his "Mr Mopar" 1971 Plymouth Duster powered by a 340. We will probably be parked again in the North 40 (near the Huron County Airport) but I will be spending a lot of time in Roy Wasko's Pro Modified pit area. I have to work and got to college so I won't be able to make it out until late Thursday night. Good Luck to all!

drake i'll be down there by you , with slate cummings and davey , hope slate can win he moser mania deal, look for the big ( ugly ) guy in a moser shirt or nitroplate shirt. will be great time , as always , norwalk is one of my fav places

Nitro fields look pretty good. All the IHRA regulars + Hillary, Grubnic, and Scott K. should make for a great weekend. 11 of each (T/F , FC) on grounds as of today, and a ton of Pro Mods, Pro Stocks, Alky Funny Cars, Nitro Hogs, and the Baders promo abilities should make this one to remember. Cars are pitted outside of the gates on the Pro side of the track. Haven't heard the entry #'s yet, but it appears to be the biggest World Nat'l event ever!!!!

i believe there were 920 sportsman cars alone , should be a official announcement about track on tues. see u in indy.

Nitro fields look pretty good. All the IHRA regulars + Hillary, Grubnic, and Scott K. should make for a great weekend. 11 of each (T/F , FC) on grounds as of today, and a ton of Pro Mods, Pro Stocks, Alky Funny Cars, Nitro Hogs, and the Baders promo abilities should make this one to remember. Cars are pitted outside of the gates on the Pro side of the track. Haven't heard the entry #'s yet, but it appears to be the biggest World Nat'l event ever!!!!

Just read after another soaking rain,...both Nitro Funny Car finalists have elected to split the purse, so there won't be a final round and there is no winner.
Didn`t know they had that option, never heard of that with NHRA.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back