OK Maters! Whos Going To Richmand! (1 Viewer)

I went to Richmond in '97, Too bad it rained out after First round. Spent 3 days in D.C. Saw Civil War sights, Gettysburg, Smithsonian, Arlington cemetary, What a trip!

I`ll be there Friday through Sunday. If I was smart I would just goto work on Friday and go for sat/sun with weather thats forecasted for Friday! But then again who said I was smart lol.

Last edited:
Murdock will be there Thursday-Sunday in the RV area. Might be a real nice place to be with the weather forcast as it is. Mater meetings are scheduled for Friday at 2:00 PM, Saturday at 11:00 AM, and Sunday at 10:00 AM, all in front of the Nitro Mall. Look for Murdock in his John Force straw hat and some kind if JFR t-shirt/sweatshirt. If it is raining at meeting time, look for me in site 44 of the RV area.

Murdock.

Planning on getting there about 8am friday morning... commuting back and forth all weekend 'bout 80 miles each way... I'll find ya'll...

Planning on getting there about 8am friday morning... commuting back and forth all weekend 'bout 80 miles each way... I'll find ya'll...

Looking forward to meeting up with you, Karl. So you are working for Dwight at PB at the Beach? We tried to get Dwight to venture up our way and open a center back in the early 90's, he just wanted to stay close to home. Won the VSBA tournament doubles event at PB of Chesapeake in 1990, that was a fun day. IF the weather hold out like they are calling for, maybe we'll all just head over to Walnut Hill or Holiday Bowl in Petersburg and have a 'Mater bowling tournament!:)

Murdock.

So, I should pack my last weapon of hate and distruction... ain't picked the dang thing up in almost a year...:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back