e-town mater meeting (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
hi folks, 4 days to e-town! whos going? what days? where can we all meet up so we can meet and do some serious bench racing? im going all day saturday.

My yearly vacation! Going all three days. Jeff, you still heading down to Green Brook on Thursday? Looks like they'll be a bunch of '04-06 GTO owners going to see Greg and Jason. :)

On the meeting - just name the time and place.

Plans still sorta up in the air, want to go at least Friday, possibly Saturday as well. I'll be at Kamp Kalitta!

I will be there Friday thru Sunday. I would like to make it to a meeting, hopefully my schedule will allow me to.

Hey Guys, I'll be there racing. Super Street #17. Let me know whats up, I'd like to meet y'all!

How about meeting at 9:30 AM each morning in front of the Nitro Mall. This way we won't miss the Sunday 10:00 AM warm up

I will be there saturday & sunday. I am not sure I will be there that early on saturday, but I will try to make it on sunday

I'll be there Sunday. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I hear Suzie O is taking everyone over to camp Kalitta for a meet and greet--- can't wait!!

Everyone that posted in this thread and is going to Englishtown, please check your private messages.

As for everyone else, I am not happy with the rumor that I was arranging a meet & greet. This is false. That is what they have the hospitality packages for. I am sorry that this was posted and I have to waste precious packing time to correct this, but I hope you all understand! As you all know, all of the teams are very approachable. Feel free to enjoy the experience of getting up close and gagging on a huge puff of Nitro!!! :eek:

Thanks,

Suzie

I'll probs miss Fridays one, as I'll be doing some catching up with people. But for Saturday morning I'll be down for that.

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back