Sonoma Race (1 Viewer)

RMS

Nitro Member
Whos going to be at the Sonoma race? Should we have a Maters Meeting? It'd be nice to put faces to some names...ill be there Friday and Saturday (got my track side photo credentials today for qualifying!)

So uhh...should we have a meeting? Say hello, put faces to names?

I think Ray's going...maybe he can drive his truck so we call all see this "piece of art" :rolleyes::D Haha

Last edited:

I think Ray's going...maybe he can drive his truck so we call all see this "piece of art" :rolleyes::D Haha

Piece of What???????? Low-Rider crewcab which???? Plates say huh??? whatcha talkin' 'bout Willis??????

Back to sanding RAY.... your public wants You!!!!

Heck if I know Why

I think Ray's going...maybe he can drive his truck so we call all see this "piece of art" :rolleyes: Haha
JoAnne (sis) and I are supposed to be there Fri. :cool: Truck is allergic to dirt... And needs two more weeks of attention... And I usually watch round one from the seats I paid for until all the standing up by "the others" drives me insane... I'm trying a new section this year to see if that will help... If not I will stop by my alkyhauler friends for a while... Then scoot on down to be with Alan, so when my nips get too hard, I can make a mad dash for the car... :eek:

And you have seen my face... And I caught the G/F checking out my ass... :p

LAST WARNING!! Bring your sweatshirts, heavy coats or snuggle bunny for Friday night...

Last edited:
Once again no general seating and the top end is for participants and family only! :mad:
I still bought my tower side seats..:eek:

Once again no general seating and the top end is for participants and family only! :mad:

We (Me, Bro, James Drew, Marty Reger, and Cody) will also be sitting in the finish line terrace. One of my favorite views of any track.

My Hubby and I will be there all weekend.Not sure were we will be sitting. But hanging out at the Mac tool pit, with Uncle Jon O. Can't wait. Hoping to see them when they drive through Medford on their this week to Sonoma.:D

JoAnne (sis) and I are supposed to be there Fri. :cool: Truck is allergic to dirt... And needs two more weeks of attention... And I usually watch round one from the seats I paid for until all the standing up by "the others" drives me insane... I'm trying a new section this year to see if that will help... If not I will stop by my alkyhauler friends for a while... Then scoot on down to be with Alan, so when my nips get too hard, I can make a mad dash for the car... :eek:

And you have seen my face... And I caught the G/F checking out my ass... :p

LAST WARNING!! Bring your sweatshirts, heavy coats or snuggle bunny for Friday night...

I here ya Ray it's nights like those that make you realize men have nipples too! LOL :p
I'm sitting in a new section for the race this year also I'm on the tower side all the way down and all the way up at half track.
Were you gonna be?

Yeahhhhhhh...

I've warned people I've taken for the first time about the Friday night temp...but do they listen.....noooooooooooooooooooooo. They freeze to death while I slap on some pants and a sweatshirt.....

I'll be there Friday with my Dad (coming down from Oregon) and on Sunday with my Wife and Dad.

I really wish they would change this, it's a catch 22 regarding what side to sit on. The right side is closer to the track and it's easier to get to the parking lot but there is a real problem with people standing. The left side doesn't have the standing problem and the seats have backs but the big grandstand is in a different area code. Bob have you ever had top row seating on the tower side? I would think the higher you went the more you'd be able to see. I sat near the bottom last year and it was great when the cars went by but you couldn't see the end of the track. I'll be there all weekend long, and by the way Ray's right no matter how hot is in the day on Friday you need a sweatshirt or jacket at night.

My Dad and I will be there Friday through Sunday...a Meeting @ Nitromall would be cool...lemme know when.

Bought an '07 FLTR yesterday..unfortunately won't be able to ride it up there. Too much stuff to take to hotel for the weekend :(

T :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back