whos going to the grove? (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
whos is going and when, ill be there on friday. ive only been there a few times years back. im coming the new jersey turnpkie, is it easiest to take the penn turnpike west? then what exit off of that? i remeber it is a right off the exit them turn left @ the bus garages.

I'll be there all weekend, the forecast looks great. I can't wait I've been to all 3 of Bruton Smith's tracks and Chicago and still like the view from the fence at Maple Grove better than the stadium style seating at the more modern facilites.

I'll be there all days.

Yep.

Been wanting to go to this track since I was a little kid, pretty cool to be able to finally do it, and I'm still a kid haha!

Mike

I'm here now! Take the Penn Turnpike to the exit for I-176, then as soon as you get off the TNPK take highway 10 north then turn at the school buses and you're there.

Alan

It used to be exit 22 but now its the mile marker around 290 I think I'll check and give u a heads up.. or try the web site..

I will arrive on Friday morning at some point. We'll see, The Greyhound and Cab better not break down hahaha!

Mike.

Keeping my streak alive since the 1st one in 1985 ! Will be there Sunday for sure, but might go up Friday as well. Only 2 hours away, so skipping a day & saving on hotel rooms isn't too bad.

I'll be there Friday - Sunday.

I hope the forecast holds true. This track likes the cool temps and with the first cut for the countdown, this has the making for a very exciting weekend!!

-stan

Any maters think they could grab me from downtown reading on Friday morning? I can give you gas money and some laughs in a funny accent!

Mike

well the cabs do run there, so i'll be ok, but if anyone wants to help out i'd rather give my money to a mater then a cab company :)

mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back