Sonoma Race (1 Viewer)

Yeahhhhhhh...

I've warned people I've taken for the first time about the Friday night temp...but do they listen.....noooooooooooooooooooooo. They freeze to death while I slap on some pants and a sweatshirt.....

I'll be there Friday with my Dad (coming down from Oregon) and on Sunday with my Wife and Dad.
ONE LAST THING!!
DON"T LEAVE THEM IN THE CAR!!

And think you will go back later and get it/them...

Unless you do 7 miles on a treadmill, or 8 hours of Cardio... Every single day!!
Those coats are going to stay in that Honda :eek: until you have the key in the hole, and are gravel scratching your frozen sack's outta that place... That goes for the ladies as well... I'd have to think "those" sacks look more like implant's around 6:30PM :D

Any bets on atleast the #, that will be on the run to the mountain bottoms in search of shelter...
Oh, and that's AFTER you have climbed to the top of Everest... :p

Sec: TOWR3, Row 6, seats on the aisle...

I know Bob has the better seats, been there...
I tried lower this time, usual WAS row 12 or 15, Sec. 2... :rolleyes:
But I usually watch round one, and high tail it to my happy place... ssssssshhhhhh

Your jacket will be a female dog to lug around all day... But it makes a great seat cushion!!

TRUST ME!!

ONE LAST THING!!
DON"T LEAVE THEM IN THE CAR!!

And think you will go back later and get it/them...

I know Bob has the better seats, been there...
I tried lower this time, usual WAS row 12 or 15, Sec. 2... :rolleyes:
But I usually watch round one, and high tail it to my happy place... ssssssshhhhhh

Your jacket will be a female dog to lug around all day... But it makes a great seat cushion!!

TRUST ME!!

He's right..it does get supercold at night.

I'm in SFB Row 14 Seats 10 & 11 all weekend :)

T

I really wish they would change this, it's a catch 22 regarding what side to sit on. The right side is closer to the track and it's easier to get to the parking lot but there is a real problem with people standing. The left side doesn't have the standing problem and the seats have backs but the big grandstand is in a different area code. Bob have you ever had top row seating on the tower side? I would think the higher you went the more you'd be able to see. I sat near the bottom last year and it was great when the cars went by but you couldn't see the end of the track. I'll be there all weekend long, and by the way Ray's right no matter how hot is in the day on Friday you need a sweatshirt or jacket at night.

I know what your talking about Brian.
Even though I always sit on the tower side this is the first time at the far end I usually sit by the starting line.
I park in the prefered lot at the top were the go cart track area is it's quite a hike but when you leave I don't when you are out in 5 minutes it's the best $10 deal.

Take some pics for us will ya?
I am bummed I won't be able to hang out with you guys / go to the race.
Have fun and stay safe please!

Take some pics for us will ya?
I am bummed I won't be able to hang out with you guys / go to the race.
Have fun and stay safe please!
I think between Steven and I, we gotcha covered... ;) Along with EVERYONE else... :D Sorry Paul!! seriously
Any special requests should be posted before I walk out the door!! No Blueberry thing... :eek:

Safe it is bro!! :)

Last edited:
Leaving in about an hour...should make it there right as 1st session is pulling to the lanes. See ya'll there...ill have pics up late saturday or sunday. See YA!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back