Pretty Close To Home (1 Viewer)

This is all so surreal. It's like something out of a science fiction movie, but this is real folks. Thanks for sharing, Alan!

Get well soon Bobby, this is a very big deal and people need to listen to experts. I went for a bike ride a couple days ago and saw 15-20 kids playing on the basketball court and play set. Stay safe everyone!

I've been fighting something respiratory for the past week myself. My symptoms are mild compared to some, but I've been constantly fatigued since about the 18th or 19th. Beginning last Tuesday I have had chest pressure, dry cough and headache. Since I don't have a fever and my symptoms aren't severe they won't test me, but they suspect I've been exposed to COVD-19.

I've been fighting something respiratory for the past week myself. My symptoms are mild compared to some, but I've been constantly fatigued since about the 18th or 19th. Beginning last Tuesday I have had chest pressure, dry cough and headache. Since I don't have a fever and my symptoms aren't severe they won't test me, but they suspect I've been exposed to COVD-19.

I had the same thing about a month ago. I've never experienced such fatigue. Nothing I took relieved the symptoms. Toward the end the only relief I could get was sinus cleansing and gargling salt water.

Thanks Jim. Saw that also. This means it may become seasonal. Argh This winter has been really bad for the creeping crud - cough especially. Wife & I had it 3X & usually only get it once. Hung around for 4 months. Took antibiotics & cough med and that killed it, altho it came back. We are on "restricted to barracks" here in Arizona, as of 5 PM today (Tue 03-31). I'm thinking that the less we go out, the less chance we have of getting infected. Sounds like a no brainer, but people are still not following guide lines. I do agree that the 2020 season may be over & wait until 2021. Hate saying that, but....

Oh, we are doing some take out to support our resturants, but we wipe the food containers w/ sanitary wipe before we open the box. That is something that has been recommended. Wipe the steering wheel & what we touch in the car as well.

Even though I experienced it in the worst possible way, I still had questions about what exactly was going on in there and how close I came to checking out. Today I found this vid and I teared up when the doc got to the part about ARDS and Interstitial pneumonia and the organ failures ....too much to imagine

Last edited:
I just posted this on Bobby's web page. I wanted to die myself. Don't catch this crap... It's serious stuff.

"Bobby, the first week of February I encountered the exact same symptoms. First it came on like a flu bug, I had some vertigo, then it progressed to a massive headache behind my eyes that no amount of Aleve or Tylenol would touch, fever, extreme weakness for two plus weeks (I've never been that sick before), and I had a day and a half where I don't remember anything. My fiance told me during that period of time I wasn't making much sense. It took me 3 weeks to fully regain my strength once I was through it. I didn't know anything about the corona virus at the time, but it sounds like based on your comments if I had checked myself in at the hospital they would have sent me home with Children's Bayer Aspirine."

FWIW, I have been using generic Excedrin for years. I get chronic sinus headaches & this works for me. Has Tylonol, aspirin & caffeine in each tablet. Generic is way cheaper than brand name. You can also use "migraine" version of this med (which has the exact same amount as regular) & it works. This is OTC (Over The Counter) med, so you don't need a prescription to buy it. I have noticed the stores ran out of it quick when all this started, I found some at Walmart, Kroger (Frys in AZ) & even Dollar Tree. My headaches are nothing like Randy went thru, just a dull ache. Whenever I fly, I always take this stuff before we land, cuz as plane descends, pressure builds up in sinus. Went thru that once before I realized what was going on.

Bob, I sent the Dr Vong video around to everyone on my hit list. He has a bunch of videos on You Tube. His explanation is very good, on a level where people can understand it. I told my family in College Station, Texas, hey this Doc went to Texas A&M! HA

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back