BOBBY BENNETT: ONE OF THE TOP FIVE EVENTS I'VE COVERED (1 Viewer)

mikebcurve

Nitro Member

Interesting…………

Pretty much agree with what he said. Great event aided by perfect weather and some understanding fans due to growing pains. Being the first meet of the year and early in the year didn’t hurt. Although the traffic was noted, I got into the lot in 5 minutes an hour before finals start. Try that at a lot of tracks. Getting out wasn’t that bad either. I’ll never go to Gainesville again because it takes 2.5 hours just to get out of the lot (followed by a long drive).

Again I ask NHRA to put real deal racers and entrepreneurs (Billy Meyer, Don Garlits, Don Prudhomme, Kenny Bernstein, Connie Kalitta, Joe Amato, etc) on the Board of Directors.
I agree with you that, that is a Mt Rushmore of of entrepreneurs & would be a great Board of Directors. But I think it would be that list, along with a Tony Stewart/Ron Capps/ Antron Brown & Clay Millican as a CEO’s of the group to lead the Austin Prock/Ida Zetterstrom/Krista Baldwin, sprinkled in with some Wes Buck/Cleetus McFarland/John Force. Can’t depend on how it was in the past, how it should go in the future, but can only plan on the present. A mix of all, I believe is how it could continue to grow & prosper for the future. JMHO

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back