Poor PS (1 Viewer)

FB_IMG_1549721914428.jpg

Good thing they just showed a bunch of nitro cars rolling down the track after smoking the tires. What a joke.

Bob, eat all ya want. Don't swallow. Problem solved. :)
Psychologists have a medical name for that....I don't want to be part of that club so I'll just live with it. Besides, some things like broccoli aren't edible without cheese on them

Ps has no chance, notice when they start the show, credits and all, all nitro nitro nitro. Rerun rerun rerun
You suck nhra

That freaking steams me, alot of people dont get fs2. Not signing up for nhratv for this either. Prob at 3am also. Might as well kiss ps goodbye now. Stick a fork in it,thx again nhra. 3 hrs of nitro is bs
Its supposed to be on FS1. At least on my directv guide, it is. Did you even look or are you just repeating what you heard?

There is an, easy, solution. Don't like what's on? Don't watch. Not sure what else to say. I don't sit and watch soccer and complain because I didn't want to see that. I just don't watch.

Its supposed to be on FS1. At least on my directv guide, it is. Did you even look or are you just repeating what you heard?

There is an, easy, solution. Don't like what's on? Don't watch. Not sure what else to say. I don't sit and watch soccer and complain because I didn't want to see that. I just don't watch.
That post was posted before it was listed, nice timing lol.

That post was posted before it was listed, nice timing lol.

You sure about that? I posted about it somewhere else on another forum on the 14th and had known about it for at least a week by that time. Not that it matters.

Come on, Tuesday.

I will say, it's pretty funny watching people talk crap about something when they don't know the specifics, like everyone talking so bad about PS because they didn't have a clue that NHRA is actually investing MORE into PS this year and not less like everybody's knee-jerk reactions.

You sure about that? I posted about it somewhere else on another forum on the 14th and had known about it for at least a week by that time. Not that it matters.

Come on, Tuesday.

I will say, it's pretty funny watching people talk crap about something when they don't know the specifics, like everyone talking so bad about PS because they didn't have a clue that NHRA is actually investing MORE into PS this year and not less like everybody's knee-jerk reactions.
If it was done right it would be shown on sunday not days later.. they have same day qualifying, why cant they have same day elims

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back