Poor PS (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Thx for no coverage tonight. Great job nhra. Would be nice since they have less events this year that they could get the coverage they deserve.

I agree.. thought I missed something. Not even a 3 minute highlight package or rundown of the standings. I guess we are officially down to 2 pro classes. So much for helping the PS teams get on air for their sponsors.

I hope they get sunday coverage. What the hell is nhra thinking. Nhra is digging its own hole

NHRA has Nitro that is all they need for the big show. The casual fan could care less whether or not PS is even there. The classes we hard core fans enjoy and understand the average fan does not.

Thx for no coverage tonight. Great job nhra. Would be nice since they have less events this year that they could get the coverage they deserve.
I agree.. thought I missed something. Not even a 3 minute highlight package or rundown of the standings. I guess we are officially down to 2 pro classes. So much for helping the PS teams get on air for their sponsors.
Pro Stock has its own tv show now on fs2 I think it will air a day or two after the race.

Well, the title of the show tonight was "Friday Night Nitro Live " ;)

Pro Stock has its own tv show now on fs2 I think it will air a day or two after the race.
That freaking steams me, alot of people dont get fs2. Not signing up for nhratv for this either. Prob at 3am also. Might as well kiss ps goodbye now. Stick a fork in it,thx again nhra. 3 hrs of nitro is bs

Woah, i just tried fs2 and now comcast has it,it must be new i didnt have it a few weeks ago. Check your tvs and see if you all have it. Fs2 isnt hd but hell ill take it. Im a little cooled of now lol

NITRO Hot Rod Association. Sucks for the prostock fans, me i only watch for prostock n prostock bike, ill fast fwd to the finals of the fuel cars.

Last edited:
That freaking steams me, alot of people dont get fs2. Not signing up for nhratv for this either. Prob at 3am also. Might as well kiss ps goodbye now. Stick a fork in it,thx again nhra. 3 hrs of nitro is bs
They covered good on NHRA.TV

Why is everyone here complaining this is NITRO mater after all

go find PRO STOCK mater maybe they will care.

sarcasm off

100%! The best place to talk Pro Stock including teams and drivers joining in was the CompPlus forum but that's gone too.

100%! The best place to talk Pro Stock including teams and drivers joining in was the CompPlus forum but that's gone too.
Yea and was suppose to only be for a bit,its been a long time lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back