Tuesday PS (1 Viewer)

I hear what you guys are saying, but I don't fully understand. I was at Pomona, I watched it live and called it live. I know who won. I still want to see the show (haven't yet I am in Qatar at a Pro Mod event) because it was GREAT Racing and I want to see it again. I will be watching to see what happened in the pits that I may not know and because side by side 334 mph racing is worth reliving, at least it is to me.

I swear if NHRA paid to put Drag Racing on during halftime at the Super Bowl some of you would find something to complain about.

And from the remember when file, NHRA Today for me was a must see, I know who who the race they were recapping, but they took me to race shops, and businesses of the teams that I watched and that made it special to me.

Alan
Of course you wouldnt agree with us complainers, it would prob piss nhra off if you did or revealed your real feelings lol??

No. I'm living in 1999....I still have a flip phone and buy my music on CD.

I went through the list of channels my cable co. offers and I circled only about 9 or a dozen that I watch with any regularity...none are extra cost like HBO.
I have 5 tv's and only 2 get any daily use. The alternatives of Hulu and the others might work...but some don't offer PBS and can you hook your own personal DVR to any of them? I bought a Magnavox DVR years ago to replace my VCR so no rental fees there.
Hulu has DVR no extra cost I have saved a lot of shows.

No...I'm actually an Indy car, NASCAR, Sprint car, Midget car, Super Cross bikes, Tractor Pulling, Drag Racing, Slot car and a Buffet guy. :)
This was posted on Bangshift.com this morning. Is that you on the left? 1550258338810.png
1550258338810.png
1550258338810.png

All kidding aside a show like NHRA Today is a missing link in giving fans a look into untold/unseen goings on of the sport. I too loved the shop tours and such that don’t really have a place in the race coverage, but do add to the fan experience.

Then you should watch "NHRA in 30", it provides all of that and more!

By the way, great job on that Brian Lohnes!

No...I'm actually an Indy car, NASCAR, Sprint car, Midget car, Super Cross bikes, Tractor Pulling, Drag Racing, Slot car and a Buffet guy. :)
Did you put your preferences in reverse order on purpose?

lol

Yes...I always save the best for last.:)
The ladies appreciate that as well.

I've wondered how many buffet's put up they're going out of business before your tank's 1/2 filled.

food for thought -

- safe travels Eugene. watch the looky-loon's with that trailer wrap.

It may be distracting too distracted driver's -

carmen-electra_cattleman-s-cut_jim-dunn-racing339x434.jpg

Last edited:
Lol,my roomate finally got rid of his flip phone, i thought he was the last one to have them ,guess not ha. Like living in little house on the praire days hahaha

When the young'uns make fun, I say "My flip phone can do something your Iphone can't"..... and drop it on the concrete floor from over my head.....

When the young'uns make fun, I say "My flip phone can do something your Iphone can't"..... and drop it on the concrete floor from over my head.....
my flip phone is in the bottom of my pond along with a bunch of golfing items and can't talk abouts.

That's why I now have to lug a laptop around attached to my hip and got into women's slow pitch baseball.

I miss flip -

Last edited:
You still have a flip phone? Mine is so old that it has a keyboard that slides out. It works, so I don't care. :)

Hey, I just got a new "big button" flip phone. Makes a call takes a call, emails and texts and gets the Internet. What else does a old guh need a phone to do????

Hey, I just got a new "big button" flip phone. Makes a call takes a call, emails and texts and gets the Internet. What else does a old guh need a phone to do????

Oh my....did your kids take your car keys away yet? ~:)~ Just kidding!!!

cellphones.png

does anybody know when the comp plus boards will be back up, because its threads like this one, is when I generally switch over!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back