GREAT Job ESPN2! (1 Viewer)

DLB

Nitro Member
Man - I don't ever remember coverage that good!
Live qualifying with full session coverage & Friday highlights - and then 3 hour finals that covered every bit of it all.

They definitely did a good job this weekend - and deserve the praise.

DLB

Went it went live I was worried knowing they wouldn't be done by 8. I figured we'd get cut off but it was great that they let us run over.

Man - I don't ever remember coverage that good!
Live qualifying with full session coverage & Friday highlights - and then 3 hour finals that covered every bit of it all.

They definitely did a good job this weekend - and deserve the praise.

DLB

Dalton,

I agree completely. ESPN2 did a tremendous job this weekend. Pats on the back to Gary, Dave, Mike and Paul, as well as all of the producers and behind the scenes people that made it happen. That was top notch coverage.

Come on people - shout it out!
Every member of this board comes on griping every time ESPN doesn't air to their liking - so when they get it right - you should be just as anxious to sing their goodness.

Oh yea, this is the Mater, "Where Nitro-bickering, rumoring, and keyboard crew chiefs meet on the internet."

:D

Hey, I still love the place.

DLB

Come on people - shout it out!
Every member of this board comes on griping every time ESPN doesn't air to their liking - so when they get it right - you should be just as anxious to sing their goodness.

Oh yea, this is the Mater, "Where Nitro-bickering, rumoring, and keyboard crew chiefs meet on the internet."

:D

Hey, I still love the place.

DLB

I gotta admit... ESPN II did a hell of a job this weekend. Coverage was outstanding!! Just wish I was there.... 1st Vegas I've missed in a while :(

Terry

I agree with everyone on this. The coverage all weekend was great. I was really amazed at the live qualifying. The show was great. Big thanks to the announcers, producers and everyone at ESPN2.

I second that. When PP first said we will be here until the end of qualifying, I had to back up the dvr to make sure I heard it right. I still didn't buy it until it began to run over. And I agree with Ray, I figured an untimely oil down would kill it, but no, it was just great! SO nice to get to see everything and not get up at midnight or one or something to see the end. Kudos to ESPN2.

By the way, did anyone happen to notice the NASCAR Busch race coverage start got delayed?? By a TENNIS MATCH! It wasn't long and didn't delay the start of the race, but by golly, they stayed with the tennis until its completion and then went to nascar about 15 min late. Maybe there is hope!!

I'll join the chorus in saying that I, too, thought the ESPN2 crew did an excellent job this weekend.

It was really great.
We avoided the live oildown jinx!
I hope we get more live coverage.
We bust their chops alot here, so we ought to praise them too.
Hey Karl, what is email address you used?
thanx

As a Bernstein would say "Hat's off to ESPN2" for the great coverage and for allowing drag racing to pre-empt something else (a repeat of a BUSCH race) for a change, lol.

It was really great.
We avoided the live oildown jinx!
I hope we get more live coverage.
We bust their chops alot here, so we ought to praise them too.
Hey Karl, what is email address you used?
thanx

The form Reply posted here Friday, Think it's in the Live/Baby/Live thread

I thought the coverage was great too. I hope somebody from ESPN reads this so they know we appreciate the hard work. Paul Page was also very good this weekend, even though I've never disliked him like some here.

Yes, it was by far the best broadcast ever. I was most impressed by all of the guys remaining professional and not breaking down while asking very difficult questions. They are out there every week with the teams and are very close to them - I certainly could not have done that!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back