Poll on NHRA.com (1 Viewer)

StockersRock

Nitro Member
Did anyone else notice the "Favorite Sportsman Class" poll on NHRA.com?? I wonder if they're doing some research.

I voted comp - I mean really, where else are you going doing to see a mountain motor corvette going up against a 4-banger roadster?

I looked, and looked, and looked, and looked. Couldn't find Top Alcohol Funny-car. Wonder when that ceased to be a sportsman class.
But I picked comp.

I think it pretty much stopped being termed a sportsman class when they became the "Federal Mogul" class. Then they were turned "Pro-sportsman".

Of all the sportsman classes, Comp is the most fun to watch even if you include TAD and TAFC to me anyways. I can watch everything and enjoy it.

I'm sure your surprised, but I voted Comp too. :D

I'm shocked, truly!

Almost as shocked as I am that nobody voted for my class (Super Gas!)

I would vote for comp if I felt the need to vote for anything. I don't trust one thing NHRA does, or their motives.

I agree Comp is awesome...but dragsters and the confusuion for the average fan are probably the 2 things that hurt it. Super Stock has big wheelies, all door cars, and even the most casual fan understands bracket racing at this point.

I'll go vote for SG Now:D !!

Comp all the way. I hope one day my budget allows for a dragster in any of the classes, that is, if there are still dragster classes. There is nothing better than see in Book or any of them up on the wheelie bar in a 260 inch or so car!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back