Pedregon to join NHRA Fox Broadcast Team (1 Viewer)

I think it'll be about the chemistry between DR and whoever they put beside him. Mike Dunn came off as someone who enjoyed complimented DR's job, knew what he was doing, knew what he was talking about, said what needed to be said at the appropriate time with no more words than necessary, had a racer's sense of humor and left enough to the imagination to keep the viewer engaged. If TP comes off as arrogant, condescending, untimely, lengthy or salty MD might get recalled. Other than Mike's apparent struggle with proper word tense usage (ie, run vs ran http://www.dailywritingtips.com/the-many-faces-of-run/ ) I see no reason for them to be shoving a stick in his eye. To claim it was about money or budget without personal knowledge is pure unwarranted speculation.

Gee......TP and DR......... I give up watching!! Maybe DR could be one of the goofballs doing Sonic commercials !!

Gee......TP and DR......... I give up watching!! Maybe DR could be one of the goofballs doing Sonic commercials !!

hey lets hire those 2 guys!

6d934973884d5a11829d7d80e8903cdd.jpg

"did ya ever notice those nitro fumes are like the onions on yer chili dog?"

Last edited:
I think it'll be about the chemistry between DR and whoever they put beside him. Mike Dunn came off as someone who enjoyed complimented DR's job, knew what he was doing, knew what he was talking about, said what needed to be said at the appropriate time with no more words than necessary, had a racer's sense of humor and left enough to the imagination to keep the viewer engaged. If TP comes off as arrogant, condescending, untimely, lengthy or salty MD might get recalled. Other than Mike's apparent struggle with proper word tense usage (ie, run vs ran http://www.dailywritingtips.com/the-many-faces-of-run/ ) I see no reason for them to be shoving a stick in his eye. To claim it was about money or budget without personal knowledge is pure unwarranted speculation.

Great post!
Rick

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back