Pedregon to join NHRA Fox Broadcast Team (2 Viewers)

Can't stand that guy, always rooted against him ever since his rude comments about Eric Medlin taking his seat when he left JFR. There's was even an NHRA poll that was taken years ago where he was voted the least liked person by all the racers in the pits. He won't last, his true, condescending colors will eventually shine through.

Wow, at least wait til the first 10 minutes of the Winternationals broadcast before you dump on him. At least they hired somebody that's got plenty of seat time. "Can't win on Sundays anymore...."low blow, even for you Sam. Bet you'd never say it to his face.
I agree Nunzio, biggest loss is losing another team.

Pat on the back to me. I tried to give it away in the other thread. I like this move but only time will tell. He has gone toe to toe with the sports biggest star (2009 Indy). What more could you ask for in the form of assertive and opinionated. Good luck TP. A champion in the sport deserves my respect. Let's see what he does.

NHRA Winternationals 2016

Fox Sports: So Tony hows the new Pro Stock with EFI?
Tony: Ahhh? They need more blower I think
Fox Sports: Tony they don't have blowers
Tony: Well a maybe they should.......Hey look a potential sponsor for my Funny Car, Be right back
Fox Sports: Tony? Tony? ......Tony?

Lets go to a commercial!

30 round wins in the last 137 national events, hasn't been to a final since Las Vegas 1 in 2010, hasn't won a race since Brainerd 2009. I'm pretty sure Sam is right. He's not a Sunday contender by any means.

I never thought he gave the greatest interviews in front of the camera. He was also always very biased against Force and towards his Hispanic heritage. Which, the drive for diversity is what its all about these days. I just hope he doesn't become the biggest Cruz cheerleader and on air PR guy. Cruz always rooted for him and Frank when he was in the booth. Mike Dunn might have had his personal favorites but always called it like he saw it.

Wow, at least wait til the first 10 minutes of the Winternationals broadcast before you dump on him. At least they hired somebody that's got plenty of seat time. "Can't win on Sundays anymore...."low blow, even for you Sam. Bet you'd never say it to his face.
I agree Nunzio, biggest loss is losing another team.
He's only won 2 more rounds than my cat this year.:rolleyes:

stupid is stupid does heard one time you cant fix stupid now i believe it

By the second race NHRA will stand for Not Him Reporting Again. A few years ago I reduced my attendance down to two or three races each year and recorded the rest so I could fast forward through the parts I don't care for. Now I won't need to record any races because there won't be any parts that I can stomach.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back