Our beloved "Hip" has moved on (2 Viewers)

This is a shock to me. I have been trying to call him since Tuesday. We lost one of the good guys!

Till we meet again my brother...................
Whit_Hip.jpg

RIP, Hip............We hardly knew ya!!!!! BUT, with all I have read (your posts) and all I have seen, We're gonna miss you........TONS!! Godspeed Ol' Trucker...................

Late...........................Mitch/ONFIRE

omg, what terrible news. roger will be missed not on here but with all of his friends around the nhra like whit and his and my personal friend arnie beswick. godspeed hip. :( god bless!

Sure hate to hear of his passing, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. His presence here will be missed.

What horrible news! My thoughts and prayers are with Hip's family and friends.

I'm gonna miss Hip too. We lost ForceFanJohn last year if memory serves. Always sad to see such good people go. :( I wish there was some way for us to memorialize our lost friends. This is too sad.

I did not know about forcefanjohn. That is so sad. I used to talk to him on the mater and was wondering what happened to him. Does anyone know what happened?

HIPRoger, may you rest in peace with all the rest of our fallen hero's from drag racing's past. Hope you're now hanging out with Dyno Don and Ronnie Sox and all the rest. Wish I had made it to Indy to meet my favorite Mater. I'm sure Whit will be heartbroken and stunned. Godspeed my friend.

~Kurt

Wow, so sorry to hear this, thanks for the heads up Doc...........

Rest in peace "Hip", it was always great to read your posts, this place won't be the same without you.............

I think that it is so awesome that Whit was able to make "Hip" happy on more than one occasion, it's like Indy was meant to be............

Rest in Peace friend..........

Most of you older MATER's will appreciate the humor in this..........

whit2.jpg

Last edited:
Man, that is sad news. Bobby thanks for letting us know. RIP, we will miss you here.

Rapid

Very sad news indeed! :(
Roger will be sorely missed on this forum my condolences to Rogers family and friends which I'm sure there were a lot of them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back