I'm New Here (1 Viewer)

Hi Everyone, Well after a 3 week hiatis of getting stuff back together, life & carnage things, I'm finally back to posting.

Hope everyone is doing well and we have some exciting news coming out on Friday, one is the announcement of a new associate sponsor, the other is a full feature article in the sports page of the Austin Newspaper. Jimmy Jones & Jackie Stidham are included in the article as well.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful beginning of 2007 and see ya all at the races.

Nancy

Welcome here, Nancy! Heard a ton about you, though have never been able to meet you. Hope to see you out and about sometime this year. Good luck!

hey Scott, Joe Told me about the dragster when I was buying the Flopper from him. Love the crew shirts, how's it running?

And Erica, will you be at Atlanta Nat this year? If so, please come by and introduce yourself, that would be awesome.

For that matter, any one who is at a race that we're at, please come by and say hi, I always love meeting new people and seeing my friends, and if you have a little one, bring a camera, if the clutch is back in and I am duty free, I love to put the kids up in the driver seat, take pictures and show them how our left brains work in the car (LOL) and then I try to get as many as possible up on My Myspace page.

So, there you have it. I know about the Mater Meetings too, but I can't always promise I can get to them, but I'll try. Per Doug Palmer & Joe Sherwood.

TTYL

Nancy

hey Scott, Joe Told me about the dragster when I was buying the Flopper from him. Love the crew shirts, how's it running?

Nancy

The car is ready for 2007, and actually building another diesel dragster with a even better Cummins diesel. This one will be a 265" car, and a little lighter and faster. We will be running both cars, figure I can get rid of more money faster that way....

Hope to see you at one of the division races where they still have alcohol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back