Somewhat New Here (1 Viewer)

JFrechJr

Nitro Member
Had a couple posts. Little about me:

I have grown up at the race track. My dad has been doing it across the country since before I was born. I grew up taking off school every couple of Fridays to go travel somewhere to go racing and I loved it. Now I'm a bit older(23) and with my engineering job its harder to get away. I have plans to start putting my own program together over the next couple years. I would like to throw a program together to run either H/D or I/D.

Picture is my first pass in the 4 cyl powered 23 T at Quaker City. Normally the car should run mid to low 8's at around 150MPH N/A.

Thats me in a nutshell.

Welcome John........the small motor "T" looks like a fun ride! I've been around the sport for decades.......worked on T/F to S/C. It is all a lot of fun. I've had the pleasure to work with Lloyd Mosher (Little Giant Killer Racing ) since the '70s. There is GREAT satisfaction of getting a lot HP out of very small Cu Inches and putting it on the track. Lloyd has not left the sport and look for a wild twin turbo mid motor (Potter) Porche body roadster later this year or next.

Hope to see ya at the races! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back