Our beloved "Hip" has moved on (1 Viewer)

Godspeed Hip. Thank you for all the great memories and courage you showed us over the past few years. You are an inspiration to most of us on how to enjoy what you have in life and not get discouraged on what you don't have.

Rest in peace my friend.

excellent post kurt. its so cool that hip made it to indy as whits guest and got to hang out with the entire team. im sure that was a dream come true for him. again godspeed hip we all love and miss you!

Long day - just saw this. Like every other Mater, I'll miss our friend.
Emails to Whit, thanking him for providing Roger with the experience of a lifetime before he left us, would be in order.
We're all gonna miss ya Buddy - RIP

RIP 'Hip"

Ironic that Baze' isn't in a Fuel Coupe this weekend and who know's may retire out of the seat of a T/F car to end his career.

Not likely, but Roger and I agreed on one thing, no matter what they look like, Funny Cars, as long as they go like hell, ARE the "Kings of the Sport".

Ol' 'HIP' wasn't too keen on the switch for Baze'.......almost like it was time for Roger to leave the Class and the Driver he rooted for.

God Bless 'em

REX

Indy 06
Hip_Indy.jpg

Great to see that "Hip" stopped to take time out to have his picture taken with a couple of his fans. We'll sure miss his contributions to the Nitromater message boards.

May God bless Hip.

RG

Wow, so sorry to hear this, thanks for the heads up Doc...........

Rest in peace "Hip", it was always great to read your posts, this place won't be the same without you.............

I think that it is so awesome that Whit was able to make "Hip" happy on more than one occasion, it's like Indy was meant to be............

Rest in Peace friend..........

Most of you older MATER's will appreciate the humor in this..........

whit2.jpg

Lance that brought a large smile to this face, just in the nick of time.

Very sad to hear this news..I enjoyed "Hip's" posts and his enjoyment of the sport.No doubt he will be missed around here.

Godspeed Hip.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back