Old Maters Can't Log On (1 Viewer)

Sounds to me like these masses waiting to get in are refusing to use their real ISP addresses. If they can get to this site on their own computer, they have one. Not wanting to use it is their problem, not the maters.

Then again, perhaps these people are freeloading on their employers computer during work, and that is why they can't use the ISP to register.

Jay

For what it's worth, I have a Company E-mail addy, I have my Home E-mail Addy, from my ISP, I also have a Yahoo, had an Excite, Hotmail, and that doesn't count my son's free-mail accounts that I can log into. TWO things needed, a valid CC in your name and an ISP provied E-mail, My ISP will prove my family up to 5 ISP e-mail addys, and so did the ISP we used before we went to cable. Those addys all roll back to MY e-mail Addy, which is a valid ISP proved E-mail. ...
Did that muddy it up for everyone?

I'm not good at following directions. I had to have a friend email me about the verification thing... :eek: Guess that's why I work in retail, and not IT.

Welcome back Joelle. I bet many here were thinking we'd have to send out a posse to round you up soon. Was your friend's name Alan R? Have been waiting for him to start pining away for you.

By the way, what's up Alan? You've been awful quiet lately.

Rich Bailey (Cap Racing) sends his regards and will try signing up again when he gets the chance. Hopefully that will be sooner, rather than later!

Welcome back Joelle. I bet many here were thinking we'd have to send out a posse to round you up soon. Was your friend's name Alan R? Have been waiting for him to start pining away for you.

By the way, what's up Alan? You've been awful quiet lately.

Charles told me how to do the verification. We're together on a GTO forum too!
All is well; tonight on a plane home, I got to watch the NHRA race on a TV in the back of the seat in front of me. Frontier Airlines is awesome that way!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back