attention Alan Reinhart (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
Would you please bring it to NHRA's attention that you can't log on to the audio broadcast after its schedule time period is up. I logged off to watch the TV show and when I came back to work tonight (yes we professors often have to work on Sundays), I was not able to log back on. it says the next audiocast starts at 11 am on Friday April 13th. NHRA needs to get this fixed. I'm sure you guys are still announcing the sportsman classes. I also missed the finals of pros.
Thanks if you can help us fans out.

I had this issue as well. I'm not exactly sure when it starts doing this, but I know I went to listen about 2 hours before the race was to end and all it would show was the next race.

Too many people trying to log on at once.........................................

that was why you couldn't get on to NHRA.com, not why you couldn't get the audiocast. This happened at Gainesville as well. It's a bug in the audiocast provider's setup. Hell, with this system, i might not have been able to listen to my car win comp at Memphis last year. Ok, I didn't have internet access when the race was going on, but if I had it, well...

I did however get to listen to an archived version of that audiocast. I haven't seen them this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back