Later Maters' (1 Viewer)

Due to circumstances beyond my control (I got screwed) my 'Mater time has become more limited. I am leaving the retail automotive/tire business (not by choice----remember I got screwed!) and venturing off into the wholesale tire business as an outside sales rep with AmPac Tire. Should be a new exciting job for me, with a lot of new challenges, but also a lot of perks and rewards. I'll still be checking in to make sure there are a fair number of thread jackings going on though!!!!! I do get to work from home here and there when I'm not on the road, so I'm not going away!!

Wish me luck!!!!!!

BTW......my company car for the first 6 months is a Dodge Caliber.......until the lease is up..........Caran will be proud.....Terry will beat me........:D:D:eek::D

Hey Alan, I want to thank you for hijacking me at times, being a rookie mater i have had a tendency to drift at times. Sorry to hear about your business, i lost mine a few years ago due to health reasons but i looked at it that maybe a change is a good thing. Good Luck!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back