Eddyville Nite of Fire Pics/Vid & Mini-Report (1 Viewer)

Spanky

Nitro Member
Hey Maters... Like I'm sure you've all read already Eddyville's Nite Of Fire was a complete blast!! Had a lot of fun running aginst DeWitt and the Black Reign Altered. And it was great to meet a few more Maters... and new fans and fellow racers!

Quick video from our first round... enjoy looking back on 600ft of Mickey Thompson shreddin' tire smoke and then hang on for a wild ride! Watch the tire grow up and down as it starts blowin the tire off past from about 200ft on!! the car started heading left and no matter how far i turned the steering wheel the old girl just wouldn't listen to me!! once those big slicks make up their mind where they wanna go... there's not much i could do.. so when we got pretty close to the wall i clicked it off!

http://www.spankycuts.com/images/run1eddynof.wmv

Was going thru my pics and this one cracked me up!! I'm sure this was purely coincidence... but I'm gonna say he's just a REALLY dedicated 'Nito-Maniac!'
fan1.jpg

and a couple jet videos!
http://www.spankycuts.com/images/jetfunny.wmv
http://www.spankycuts.com/images/2jets.wmv

Cool video, and as always it was great racing with you guys. :cool:

If there is anybody who has more fun at a racetrack than you and I,,,I haven't met them yet. ;)

Rapid

Hey Sean, Any chance I can get a copy of the jet Funnycar video? Its my Friend Danny Crownhart.. I am building his new website now and would like to add some videos to it... The only one I have of his new car is from nostalgiafest... Looks as if you guys had a blast.. I am thinking i should have came now..lol See you at the Fuel Altered Nats..

Thanks
Shane

Hey Sean, Any chance I can get a copy of the jet Funnycar video?
Thanks
Shane
heck yeah man... shoot me your email addy and i'll hook you up... or just save it from the link. (might be better quality if it's emailed? i dunno?)

If there is anybody who has more fun at a racetrack than you and I,,,I haven't met them yet. ;)

Rapid
haha... yeah no kidding... an expression comes to mind about being 'happy as a pig in ssshhhh.....' ?? how's that go again?? well this racing deal must be some good stuff cause as long as there's a supercharger whining and pipes cackling i'm as happy as that little pig :D

Sean.....thanks for the text updates :)
heck yeah man... wish you woulda been there! good times man... good times.

and for all you um... well... how do i say this... slower? no... older? no... 'more challenged' guys!! yeah that's it!! minick and i are gonna be hosting a special class at the WFAN:

Texting for Dummies (<--that's trademarked of course!)

and before rapid tries to BS all you guys and say he knows how to text let me share this...

i texted that nut-job a good luck message at the MARCH MEET... and he did reply to me via text message.... in freakin APRIL!! LOL!!! i was crackin up! rapid maybe you should wear your helmet even when you're not driving? :eek:

rapid... dewitt... be there! you won't want to miss our guest speaker! none other than scott gaulter!! he's a quick study... i had him textin like a 16yo school girl in a matter of two weeks!!

and for all you um... well... how do i say this... slower? no... older? no... 'more challenged' guys!! yeah that's it!! minick and i are gonna be hosting a special class at the WFAN:

Texting for Dummies (<--that's trademarked of course!)

and before rapid tries to BS all you guys and say he knows how to text let me share this...

i texted that nut-job a good luck message at the MARCH MEET... and he did reply to me via text message.... in freakin APRIL!! LOL!!! i was crackin up! rapid maybe you should wear your helmet even when you're not driving? :eek:

rapid... dewitt... be there! you won't want to miss our guest speaker! none other than scott gaulter!! he's a quick study... i had him textin like a 16yo school girl in a matter of two weeks!!

I am in,,,I need the lesson planner in advance so I can study up though. :D

For those who think he is kidding about Scott G. It took me almost 2-years to get him to keep his cell phone ON and WITH him. :rolleyes:

Then I was over at the race shop, and here is Scott tellling me how much he likes to text and how fast he is. I turned around to the guys and asked where the real Scott was and how soon would he be returned. :D From forgetting to turn on his phone, to text master!

Rapid {Next student at the Sean and MM text school for dummies}

Thanks Sean... my email is [email protected]

Just for the record..Randy can text fine he must not like you as much as he says... I got plenty of "TEXT" updates from the march meet from him (Yes it was actually during the race and not in april)....lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back