PICS from Sat Nite Nitro #1 of 2013 (1 Viewer)

Thanx! :)

Hey Mike, that goatee you're sportin' makes you look younger! I thought you were a new, younger hipster!

Mark, I tried using your mw20 code at the checkout over on the foat.com, but it would not take. So I just went to the walk-up ticket booth and paid the $20. Still a good deal.

Nice pics, Paul. It was great seeing you again. I wish we could have run a little better, but we just wanted to go from A to B, and we didn't want to knock the blower off of it like we did at the March meet. It came back clean so it was a good test.:)

Here are a few pics I took at the first of three Saturday Night Nitro events at Famoso Raceway. I had a great time. Fantastic weather. It was great.

Saturday Nite Nitro #1 Gallery

~
~

Great photos Paul !!!

On behalf of the entire Kazanjian Lemon & Konno Mustang Funny Car Team we thank you for your outstanding photos.

You capture the entire experience of the race.

Hope you will stop by at the next SNN for a cold one, we look forward to meeting you and seeing what's next.

Bummer about your fender...

Thanx guys.

John, tell Rian I said thanx for the pic. If you guys want the full size versions, let me know and I'll email it over. But really, congrats on the great performance of the car. It is running better and better! Love it.

Eugene, good seeing ya again. Hey, question: Are Hot for Teacher shirts for sale? If so, will the team be back at SNN in July or Sept.?

Thanx guys.

John, tell Rian I said thanx for the pic. If you guys want the full size versions, let me know and I'll email it over. But really, congrats on the great performance of the car. It is running better and better! Love it.

Eugene, good seeing ya again. Hey, question: Are Hot for Teacher shirts for sale? If so, will the team be back at SNN in July or Sept.?
Yes, they have shirts for sale, and yes, unless something changes they should be there.

Paul

Thanks for staying till the bitter end, turned out to be a long one!

Except for the "Scared Straight" oil down, the final round couldn't have been better with Dan Horan's 5.812, Robert Overholser's 5.815 and Devery Howard's 5.810. Glad you made it!

BTW, your photos of the event have a caption mistake, Hollywood Kris Krabill was not there, that's the "Bandit" Robert Overholser repacking the chutes on Don Nelson's "California Hustler" Firebird.

Thanks for posting them!

That oildown was indeed lengthy. Those are showkillers. But, to make an omelet, ya gotta break a few eggs. I corrected the mistake. Thanx for that; I don't quite know all the nostalgia drivers. :eek:

Last edited:
Paul, a young hipster!:D Got to keep Mindy happy!

SNN was a great show even if it was a little long. Happens with nitro. Darr has some great ideas for the next race just in case that happens to keep the fans entertained:):p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back