Nite Of Fire Cedar Falls!! And a Few Videos!! (1 Viewer)

Spanky

Nitro Member
hey maters... cedar falls nite of fire is this weekend. who's gonna be there??

if you haven't been the cedar falls NOF is always a great show! nostalgia f/c's, jet cars, a wheel stander, and of course... FUEL ALTEREDS! if you make it out definitely come by the nitro madness camp and say hi!!

Cedar Falls commercial:

YouTube - Cedar Falls "Night of Fire"

and here is the on board from a wild-a$$ ride i took at the eddyville NOF a few weeks back... almost got to plow some corn (watch my helmet past the scoreboards had a small parachute issue)

YouTube - alteredboyaafa's Channel

Yep, we'll be there with the White Trash car..... should be a good time!

brian... i'll hafta come say hi. i LOVE the WT car sooo much! saw you guys test at kc last fall. it'll be good to see you guys run

KCIR is still in operation? Sweet! That is where I cut my teeth on nitro cars. Have to make sure I catch a NOF there when I am back visiting family.

Hey Sean B, I heard you guys laid down a couple of strong passes. I sure miss running with you guys!

Sean D

hey mr D!! man i sure miss you too buddy... always had fun pairing up with you bro

we experimented with a few things and it paid off. car was still set-up on the soft side but definitely responded like we wanted. we needed a couple nice runs... it's been beating me up a little lately lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back